• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    In the wake of the Oregon shooting, polls are popping up seeking public opinion on gun laws. Post plain text links (drop the http: ) you've found to various polls and I'll update the main post periodically.

At the suggestion of GPIA7R, links are not clickable to avoid trackbacks from the polling site. Copy and paste the text in your address bar to visit them. I will update links to designate closed polls, as well.

Open Polls:
    wishtv.com/2015/10/01/poll-are-tighter-gun-control-laws-needed/
    15iype.jpg

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In the wake of the Oregon shooting, polls are popping up seeking public opinion on gun laws. Post plain text links (drop the http: ) you've found to various polls and I'll update the main post periodically.

At the suggestion of GPIA7R, links are not clickable to avoid trackbacks from the polling site. Copy and paste the text in your address bar to visit them. I will update links to designate closed polls, as well.

Open Polls:
    wishtv.com/2015/10/01/poll-are-tighter-gun-control-laws-needed/

I'd like them to run this poll. Does America need to raise fewer p**** ass boys?

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    How do we get this under control? Suggestions? Arm students? Can you imagine the chaos that would result if you had to decide who is the bad guy and who is the good guy with everybody pointing/shooting weapons? What should we do? Metal detectors at the school entrance? What's the responsible thing to do? Take a poll? In the event of a gunshot, the noise triggers the release of tranquilizer spray from the sprinkler nozzles. Everyone takes a 10 minute nap. Counseling for Jewish students, no charge. Ideas?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How do we get this under control? Suggestions? Arm students? Can you imagine the chaos that would result if you had to decide who is the bad guy and who is the good guy with everybody pointing/shooting weapons? What should we do? Metal detectors at the school entrance? What's the responsible thing to do? Take a poll? In the event of a gunshot, the noise triggers the release of tranquilizer spray from the sprinkler nozzles. Everyone takes a 10 minute nap. Counseling for Jewish students, no charge. Ideas?

If you're sitting in class, someone walks in and starts shooting people, you probably can consider him the "bad guy" and shoot him.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If you're sitting in class, someone walks in and starts shooting people, you probably can consider him the "bad guy" and shoot him.

Then there's the rare chance that person came from the future to kill a "hitler" of their future when he was still young. You can't win.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

What's your suggestion? Universal background checks? Magazine limits? Bullet buttons? AWB? Outright confiscation? Does anyone really believe that will work? The media and "the party of gun control" as Chuck Todd referred to the Democrats as, want to spend all this time talking about the guns and not why people do this ****. We talk about mental health, and now, I'm not really convinced that's even a realistic focus.

How about counter culture? This guy was definitely in it. The more I look into American counter culture, the more of these kinds of shootings I see in the future, especially in a copy-cat kind of way.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    If I don't offer a sol'n you will give me one to counter? We are not the only country with mentally unstable people or a 'counter culture,' but we are the only 1st world country with regular 'mass shootings.' Must be something in the water....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom