• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Right... it's not like they burned the Capitol down. But, just cause they have double standards, doesn't mean we should.

Those who commit illegal acts of violence ought to be treated the same, no matter their ideology.
    I fully agree. Those who committed violent acts should be charged accordingly. That definitely got violent. It was a riot in every sense of the word, and denying it doesn't really solve anything.

It just wasn't fiery. I mean. You can't have a GOOD violent riot without some flames, like at the nations capitol on 5/29/2020 when Trump was taken to the bunker after rioters breached the fence.

1658523256201.png

1658523293960.png

1658523913875.png

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Sometimes, you answer your own questions.

:):
    I see what you did there!

I've never (at least, I don't think I have?) claimed that there were no bad actors. Obviously there were - and where people broke the law, they should be dealt with accordingly. (Should that apply to people who did nothing more than walk into the Capitol? Debatable, IMHO. But give them the same $50 citation AOC got this week, and send them on their way.) The people who assaulted police officers? Throw the book at them.

This has all been dragged out for political purposes, and the vast majority don't care about the show trials currently taking place - and for good reason:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    There are good cosplayers on both sides.
    Oh, there are, for sure. And there are useful idiots on both sides, and agents provocateur on both sides.

What the J6 crowd did was, meaningfully, no worse on the whole than what the Handmaid's Tale cosplayers did - and no worse than what the Occupy brats did. It's just being played up much more.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The different responses between the riots summarized in a few photos I took in April...

Burned out building from the BLM protests.

04.jpg

Where exactly is it located? You might recognize the big White House in the background.

07.jpg

What did they do about it? Well, rename the street it is on of course!

06.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute​

Court papers say 41-year-old Shannon Brandt confessed to a 911 dispatcher and police that he killed 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson due to a political dispute.​

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members