• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocko

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Police officers are paid to do many things. Being a positive role model to the public and youth is something I'm glad to see. This looks like it's from Texas so our taxes here in Indiana wouldn't be paying his salary anyways.

Rocko

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Police are paid to do many things. Being a positive role model to the public and youth is something I'm glad to see. This looks like it's from Texas so our taxes here in Indiana wouldn't be paying his salary anyways.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I see the cop doing nothing wrong. could be the one reason this kid stays out of trouble or is inspired to be an officer himself.

Ah-ha! So this JBT was merely brain-washing the poor boy into joining the oppressive ranks. Just when you think it's all curb-stomping and violating rights, these guys change tactics. Am I being detained!? I know my rights!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Speeding is speeding.

Unless you have lights and sirens on your car. Then it's a tactical, public safety enhancing doughnut run.:p

Wait, I think I should have used purple. Maybe. I'm not sure. Oh this is stressing me out. Was I being sarcastic? I can't remember anymore.:lmfao:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Unless you have lights and sirens on your car. Then it's a tactical, public safety enhancing doughnut run.:p

Wait, I think I should have used purple. Maybe. I'm not sure. Oh this is stressing me out. Was I being sarcastic? I can't remember anymore.:lmfao:

I drive faster in my Suburban Assault Vehicle (tactical minivan) than I do in my squad.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Seen this on the national news today. I don't have a problem with this at all, it's called PR and this incident could have a positive effect on this young kids life and keep him from a life of crime.

calum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    N.Central Indiana
    It's such a low form of humor that it has to be advertised in order to be understood?

Are such witty retorts as : "Cranial Rectitus”, "...shootouts and all of the crap you see on CSI?" and “...last train to Cluesville” more to your highbrow tastes?

I thought my retort WAS witty, thank you very much. And more to the point, it put me one post closer to 50, at which point I will be able to PM and sort out some of my noob issues in a non-public forum.

So I really had no idea if he was being sarcastic or not... I'm fairly new here and spend some time in other corners of the internet where a post like the OP's could have been entirely sincere. I frankly was happy to provoke a flamewar that could generate a dozen or so posts and get me closer to the goal.

It turns out that this was a useful for other reasons. Lessons learned: 1) there's a lot of cops on here. 2) Cops are as cynical and sarcastic (and generally funny) online as they are at in real life. 3) Purple equals sarcasm. Good to know.

Top Bottom