• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Thank you! That explains it a bit more. Doesn't sound good for the PD.

"Sources say some of the last shots were fired while Walker’s body was on the pavement. Walker was on the ground dead when medical help arrived. Autopsy records show he was handcuffed after the shooting. He was not armed at the time he was shot, sources said.

A gun, however, was recovered inside Walker’s car, the same sources confirmed."
    I'm going to say that the highlighted bit is largely immaterial, and that people make way too much out of it. Real life is not like the movies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Some jack*** shoots at officers.
    Jack**** gets plugged.

Now July 4 Holiday celebrations cancelled.
    Odds are jackwagons already put a strain on cops at those events in a good year.

Add Protesters and Antifa-types looking for an excuse to break stuff, and you are asking for good people just looking to enjoy the holiday to be hurt.

I dont blame them for not giving the violent minded an innocent excuse to be out and about. I dont LIKE it, but I understand it.
    Jackwagons are why we cant have nice things.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And in this case, the protesters will gather anyway without innocent souls to be in the way of police or be injured.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Please impress us with your expertise at hit ratios on moving targets that a) aren't paper b)have shot at you and c) you aren't in a set shooting stance. Video gets extra credibility.
    I made no claim to my expertise. You made that assumption. Officers training should simulate most of those conditions other than the actual adrenaline of being shot at. I would hope the goal would be an 80% hit ratio with their training. I understand that no one knows what it’s like to be shot at until you are being shot at. Something officers never want to go through. Something our military has done too many times.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Could get spicy in Akron!

Police tried to pull over Jayland Walker, a 25-year-old DoorDash driver, for a traffic infraction early Monday, authorities said. Autopsy records show that eight officers fired more than 90 rounds at Walker, with more than 60 striking his body,

Article devoid of actual information on shot or hit count. Photo only shows about two dozen crime scene markers for brass.

This sounds like another BLM fiction. The very first thing they always do is lie.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Crap....I was hoping to grill some steaks this evening...looks like I'll be tied up now.
    iu

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Article devoid of actual information on shot or hit count. Photo only shows about two dozen crime scene markers for brass.

This sounds like another BLM fiction. The very first thing they always do is lie.

I saw a press conference where an attorney stated he was shot for a traffic stop.

Nah. I'm pretty sure he was shot for shooting at a cop.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Why call EMS after shooting someone 60 times? He could have collapsed onto a stretcher at the entrance of a level 4 trauma center and he would still be just as dead.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Back to the range. That was only about a 60% hit ratio. I want to see 85%+ hit ratio! Them there bullet cost us taxpayers money!

Top Bottom