• ...and so much more!
  • A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Fox News reporting "AR Like Weapon" used
    The police dropped that info in the joint press conference this afternoon, so that is confirmed info. They ALSO shared that the shooter had a criminal record, and the way they worded it makes me think it's multiple, not single, arrests.

They also said he had no active warrants, so I'm now convinced this person was on their way to shoot some place up before getting pulled over. The Midland/Odessa PD may have unknowingly (or knowingly if they had a tip) saved dozens of lives yesterday, but you sure as hell won't hear about that over the coming weeks.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This guy is nuts. First post:

White supremacists will continue to commit domestic terrorism and nothing will be done about it all. Just keep pretending it's not an issue that needs to be addressed.

After he was challenged for his wild assumptions, he deflects, acting like the person calling him out was deflecting and defending his assumptions.

Few observations.
    1. No picture was shown which generally means they are white. The media loves to point out non whites committing crimes but neglects to show whites. Not my opinion.
    2. Never said all whites.
    3. Please learn to have ability to comprehend information when lack of pictures are shown.
    4. I could be wrong but history has shown time and time again that White Supremacists groups (and like minded individuals) have carried out these acts too promote that White is right. This aspect has been well documented ( most recently, the shooting in El Paso. White dude dude has a whole manifesto saying as much).
    To this point, am I saying all Whites are in this? No. But your inability to decipher the intel is clearly showing and your refusal to admit reality is apparent. I'm not bias, I am simply looking at the events that have occurred and these particular acts have been carried out by what type of people? And what has been their motive?
    Deflection is your best defense!

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

After he was challenged for his wild assumptions, he deflects, acting like the person calling him out was deflecting and defending his assumptions.

That guy is a tool
    It's like saying all blacks are drug dealers and thugs, and all Asians know karate

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That guy is a tool
    It's like saying all blacks are drug dealers and thugs, and all Asians know karate

....or that all Italians can cook..... or all Egyptians like cats...... or all Redheads are bat**** crazy........ or...... wait, that one is true. :n00b:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Are the rantings of a random racist loon relevant to this topic, or are we just trying to get people fired up about color?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Remember when we used to talk about how rifles were rarely used in crimes? Seems those days are long gone.

The libs have been educating any nut job who will listen for years and years about the killing capability of these "weapons of war." :rolleyes:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm confused. Who said this?
    Some loon on Facebook making wild assumptions about the shooter.

Are the rantings of a random racist loon relevant to this topic, or are we just trying to get people fired up about color?

Just pointing out random loons making wild assed assumptions with no basis in facts. Not trying to inject race into this discussion. Though others are on other platforms. Sickening.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I heard that too. Remember when we used to talk about how rifles were rarely used in crimes? Seems those days are long gone.

They are often used in crimes which are covered wall to wall, 24/7 by every national news outlet.

They are still used in only about a quarter of "mass shootings" and account for a very small percentage of overall deaths. But hey, you gotta shift that Overton window.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I deliberately avoid having Facebook and Twitter accounts so I don't have to wade through the idiocy. Nothing personal to you Cameramonkey, but we all know it's out there, if we care to engage with it, we can do so on those platforms. I'm not sure there's any benefit to bringing that nonsense here.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The scum bag has been ID'd. Not going to post his name. He did have a minor criminal record. Criminal trespass and evading arrest back in 2001. He would have been 19 at that time. Pled to a misdemeanor and got probation. Doesn't look like there's anything there that would have prevented him from having the gun legally.

Since he had no active warrants it does seem odd that he would just open up on police the way he did.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/seth-ator/

Top Bottom