• BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Wednesday, October 29, 2008
    foxnews_story.gif

A Huffington Post writer stabbed her former lover more than 200 times with a screwdriver and then tried to conceal the slaying, PalmBeachPost.com reported.
    After committing the gruesome crime, Carol Anne Berger, an election correspondent for the Huffington Post, reported her former flame missing, then fatally shot herself a day later, police told the Web site.
    Lt. Gary Chapman said Jessica Kalish, 56, a software executive, was found in the backseat of her BMW on Oct. 23, the Web site reported.
    Kalish had been stabbed with a Phillips-head screwdriver 220 times, he said, with wounds concentrated in the back of her head, back, arms and face. A blow to Kalish's neck likely killed her, Chapman told the Web site.
    Burger and Kalish recently had hired an attorney to sell their house and split the revenue. Kalish had met another woman and spent hours absorbed in cyber-dates with her new companion, PalmBeachPost.com reported.
    "We are all very lucky to have Carol Anne be part of the Off the Bus family," a Huffington Post statement read, referring to the Web site's special election section. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of Carol Anne Berger and Jessica Kalish."
    Click here to read more from PalmBeachPost.com.

I was thinking maybe she used a screwdriver because guns are bad and kill people. Then I saw where she shot herself.:nuts: She obviously failed her peaceful dispute resolution class. Watch the news for a ban or registration of Phillips screwdrivers. 220 times sounds a bit extreme. I can't even imagine.

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    It took a moment, then it dawned on me.......

SHE stabbed her lover that is also a she.
    Then shot herself?:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

hell, I think if you added them up at Tate and Labianca the combined stab wounds was less. If not less then not much more.

WTF????? I can't ever remember being so mad at anyone that I wanted to stab them 10 times let alone 220. Once or twice maybe.

but 220 times:rockwoot:

Now we can finally come to terms with "can't understand normal thinking"

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    In all seriousness:

Butchery is always sad for the victim and families, even when they are lesbians (yes, that is the word when there are two SHES involved).

Prayers go to the family of the victim.

Now in all non-seriousness:

1. Noticed that there is nothing on Huffington post about this!
    2. An AMERICAN made screwdriver usually does any job better than a Chinese one.
    3. Guess her lover voted Palin and fessed up.

That is all...

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Fact: When homosexuals commit murder it is gruesome.
    When I read the wounds were numerous I was telling myself it was a same sex couple.

May I say ban homosexual behavior cause it too leads to violence especially when a screwdriver, which should also be banned, is used to do the crime?

Last edited:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I question how they know exactly how many puncture wounds there actually were, as you would think she could have stabbed in the same place twice or more...
    Just like shooting at the firing range, I empty 20 rounds and only count 15 holes...

Maybe she made sure to use a clean spot each stab...
    I would hate to see the results of 220 stabs in the same place...that would be pretty nasty looking indeed.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hmmm . . . this senseless violence could not have happened if assault rifles with high capacity clips weren't so readily available.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Will they try to prosecute her for a Hate crime since she killed a homo?

*facepalm*

Dude, are you serious? Surely you don't ask this with any sincerity. If you do, I'm SERIOUSLY questioning your intelligence.

Now most, if not everyone who frequents here, knows I could give a damn about being politically correct. This was just disrespectful. Period.

Everyone needs to be loved by someone, and you can't choose for them. Don't get mad when they make their choice. When it comes down to it, we're only responsible for ourselves in the end.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    The correct term is lesbian, not 'homo'. Kthnxbai.

Two of the same sex is homosexual, although each version of homosexaulity likes to be called something specific...

As a heterosexual I've been referred to as "hetero" as a normal response from the other lifestyle choices, so I only used "homo" to abrieviate homosexual.
    No offense was intended.

Last edited:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    *facepalm*

Dude, are you serious? Surely you don't ask this with any sincerity. If you do, I'm SERIOUSLY questioning your intelligence.

Now most, if not everyone who frequents here, knows I could give a damn about being politically correct. This was just disrespectful. Period.

Everyone needs to be loved by someone, and you can't choose for them. Don't get mad when they make their choice. When it comes down to it, we're only responsible for ourselves in the end.

I didn't see anywhere I said they shouldn't have loved each other, must not have loved her too much to do what she did. No disrespect was intended. I guess we can't make jokes about certain topics and I know now I shouldn't voice my opinion about it. I guess this is a good justification some people are for the "Fairness Doctrine".
    So much for protecting our 1st amendment.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Wednesday, October 29, 2008
    foxnews_story.gif

A Huffington Post writer stabbed her former lover more than 200 times with a screwdriver and then tried to conceal the slaying, PalmBeachPost.com reported.
    After committing the gruesome crime, Carol Anne Berger, an election correspondent for the Huffington Post, reported her former flame missing, then fatally shot herself a day later, police told the Web site.

Methinks you can't prosecute a corpse...

Did everyone seriously miss that?

Top Bottom