• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I'm really looking forward to the Pocket traders this Saturday. I managed to find more deals there than I did at the last "fairgrounds" show ;)
    If you are interested in seeing what a really nice local show is like I would encourage you to attend. It's not the 1500 but parking is free and the entry is $2 ( I believe) with free biscuits and gravy for those that get there early enough. How can you beat a deal like that?
    It's 7:30 to 11:30 at the Martinsville Armory.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Next one is May 11th,in Gosport at a nice old building that used to be the Masonic Lodge.It is a little further for the Indy guys,but will be better for us through the summer.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Finally grabbed the FIL and made to the first one I had been to in a year. Ammo prices weren't too bad, but I found myself picking up stuff I knew buddies at work would want or need. Did some trading with an old friend and got a few things for myself. Great Job Dan and I will eventually make it down to Gosport.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Drove by and it looked packed. Will try to get there next month as I should have Sat. off.

Work,Work,Work....Nice to have good people working in your profession though! Be nice to see you make it some this summer. Interesting stuff shows up sometimes.I saw some nice OLD weapons get bought today.

jfthomas42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    Pocket Trader

Anybody know what the schedule is for the Pocket Trader shows for 2013? I don't seem to hear about them till they're done and gone.
    Jim

Top Bottom