• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Uh...what?

I could argue the points with you if what you responded with had any semblance of a relationship to what you quoted that I said.

The reference was to the incompetence shown by the Bush administration in executing the war in Iraq.

I have no idea wtf the above drivel had anything to do with that.

I didn't think you were old enough to be influenced by the old '60's "love it or leave it" bumper stickers. At least I've done my part to defend my country. I don't see where you have much standing to tell me to leave it.

If you can't deal with that...:fawk:.

Oh & have a great day!

I'm trying to sum up everything I've seen you write about today. Iraq? You think that was mishandled THAT bad? How would you have done it differently? I know there were some mistakes made, but before the retard they call our President came to office, I think we did a pretty good job for not nuking the bastards.

Second, where the hell do you get love it or leave it as being old 60's "crap"??? You either love this Country or you don't. If you don't, get the hell out! Obviously you like the lovey dovey "Go Easy On The Terrorist" ideas so you obviously don't belong here. You want to give them a trial? For killing AMERICANS IN WARTIME???? You're joking right? Prisoners of War don't get judge and jury trials like you and I. They get military tribunals and either imprisoned for life or executed. IF they are found to be innocents, they get deported home. So yea, if you don't like it, move to a Country that likes to take it in the arse by the terrorists and leave the righteousness to real Americans.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    The reference was to the incompetence shown by the Bush administration in executing the war in Iraq.

Not many wars in history, didn't involve some setbacks. The war in Iraq was mismanaged for awhile but the overall effect has been a good one. Violence now in the last month has started on a up tick. I can't prove it but I would say that Obama, by acting weakly, has empowered our enemies and may well snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Second, where the hell do you get love it or leave it as being old 60's "crap"??? You either love this Country or you don't. If you don't, get the hell out! Obviously you like the lovey dovey "Go Easy On The Terrorist" ideas so you obviously don't belong here. You want to give them a trial? For killing AMERICANS IN WARTIME???? You're joking right? Prisoners of War don't get judge and jury trials like you and I.

Actually yeah they kind of do. The judges are military judges, the lawyers are military lawyers. There are rules of conduct for the prosecution & the judges. The defendent has rights afforded him. Even the Nazis in Nuremburg had rights. I'm not sure about the jury part. Maybe somebody with that kind oexperience can fill me in. (That's the difference between me & you I admit when I don't know & either research it or ask instead of just spouting off gibberish).

I may love this country but I don't have to follow every one of its mis-guided policies blindly.

You obviously don't. You bitch about this country & where its headed WAY MORE than I ever do. I guess in using your standards you & every other conservative here should just "get the hell out" then. I mean look at all the constant bitching going on in this forum. Tell me, in the last 500 threads how many have been about things that are happening that you (or most people here) actually like? Love it or leave it. You want me to help you pack your bags?

You do know the definition of the word 'hypocrite', don't you?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Actually yeah they kind of do. The judges are military judges, the lawyers are military lawyers. There are rules of conduct for the prosecution & the judges. The defendent has rights afforded him. Even the Nazis in Nuremburg had rights. I'm not sure about the jury part. Maybe somebody with that kind oexperience can fill me in. (That's the difference between me & you I admit when I don't know & either research it or ask instead of just spouting off gibberish).

I may love this country but I don't have to follow every one of its mis-guided policies blindly.

You obviously don't. You bitch about this country & where its headed WAY MORE than I ever do. I guess in using your standards you & every other conservative here should just "get the hell out" then. I mean look at all the constant bitching going on in this forum. Tell me, in the last 500 threads how many have been about things that are happening that you (or most people here) actually like? Love it or leave it. You want me to help you pack your bags?

You do know the definition of the word 'hypocrite', don't you?

I'm not the blind one. I'm not the one sitting back doing NOTHING about it. I'm involved. I'm doing my part to help turn this Country back on course. I'm organizing. What are you doing?

No, military tribunals are NOT like trials we get and the rules are NOT the same. I KNOW what I'm talking about. You even admitted you don't. That's the difference between us. I speak about what I know and ask questions when I don't. You speak of things you know VERY little about. Nice way to stick your foot in your mouth.

So if you won't stand up to change things because you like the way they are, you've chosen your side. I have nothing left to say to a piece of :poop: like you.

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    The thing is, even if the site is intended as a hoax/satire (and I don't know on that), it's so entirely plausible because that's exactly the kind of thing that comes out of so many of the left.

Yes, the right has its loons--so called by most on the right. What the right doesn't do, however, is grant them the kind of respectability that the left offers it's loons with half-hearted "while I don't agree with their extreme position, I can understand how they might yadda yadda yadda".

Bam! Nailed it.
    The Democrat party's efforts to be the "Party of inclusion" have made it the party that includes every leftist wacko in sight. Being a Dem myself (covers face in shame) I have tried desperately to get that across to other Dems, but minds are closed and it's an extreme uphill battle. :wallbash:

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    Actually, it was the first President Bush who sent them there. The mission crept during Clinton's presidency, and then it was Clinton who pulled out after the Black Hawk Down battle.

The problem with dealing with Somalia issues, is that they don't really even have a government. It's the wild, wild West out there.

I'm sure the wild wild, West resents that slur. :D

Top Bottom