• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    Has anyone been to the DNR range in Syracuse? How does it compare to the Pigeon River range? I was curious, as the Syracuse one would be a little bit closer to me.

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    Has anyone been to the DNR range in Syracuse? How does it compare to the Pigeon River range? I was curious, as the Syracuse one would be a little bit closer to me.

I go there quite a bit. I think it's a nice range. they keep it looking good. Here's a view I photoshopped if it helps...
    TriCounty-1.jpg

Last edited:

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I go there quite a bit. I think it's a nice range. they keep it looking good. Here's a view I photoshopped if it helps...
    TriCounty-1.jpg

Yep, nice place to shoot. Just keep in mind that Free + Nice Weather = Long Wait.

If you go on an overcast Tuesday afternoon, then it's an awesome place :D

BRICH60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    JOINED THE CONSERVATION CLUN IN MARTINSVILLE THIS YEAR. NICE PRIVATE PLACE TO SHOOT, $75.00/YR. QUOTA OF 500 FILLS UP QUICK I HAVE FOUND.

shootnstuff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    There is another facility near Ft. Wayne, it is at Roanoke, IN and is owned by a gentleman named Greg Parker. Currently he has Trap and 5 Stand on Wed. 5-9 and is also a licensed hunting preserve for Pheasant. Currently under construction is a Pistol range which will go to 100 yds. and there will be a 1000yd Rifle range shortly. Direction from Roanoke going W on 24 go thru light and turn left at the Lock 4 Bar and resturant. Go to the 4way stop and turn right you can't miss it.

Greg will be happy to tell you all about the club and Rifle and Pistol range.

LEO IN TRAINING

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    wheatfield, indiana
    yeah but the only thing that bothers me about J/P is there might be alot of good people out there at the range, but i can tell you by experience there is alot of idiots that go there too, need to watch your back for accidental discharges from less experience citizens...ONE good thing is that the DNR is there all the time now to let people know what the range edicate is...

Six

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When I was a kid, there were 3 or 4 places I could go and plink with my .22, but now they are all housing additions.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Resurrecting an old thread. Can we all get together to update this list?

(or is there a newer list someplace on INGO to which we can link in here?)

Top Bottom