• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    You gotta use what you got. Since he worked for Pizza Hut, you know he didn't have a firearm.

MIRAMAR, Fla. - A South Florida pizza delivery man fought back with the only weapon he had when a customer pulled a gun on him: a large, steaming hot pepperoni pizza.Police said 40-year-old Pizza Hut delivery man Eric Lopez Devictoria threw the pie at the gunman Wednesday afternoon, then ran for safety.
    Police said at least one shot was fired as Devictoria fled, but he was uninjured.

Pepperoni pizza helps man evade thieves - Criminal weirdness- msnbc.com

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    It's good to see a positive result to just another violent attack by a "pizza hut" pizza.

I have had many "negative" results from attacks by pizza from Pizza hut.

Was this one of those evil black olive pizzas?

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    There was a story here in town about a Domino's driver got attacked on a delivery last week. One story I heard said the guys came at him with a brick.
    Florida Today said:
    A Dominos pizza delivery employee fired a shot at two men the driver said were attempting a robbery, Titusville police reported today.
    adlabel_horz.gif

The driver was trying to make a delivery at 11:30 p.m. Saturday on Parkland Street in Titusville, when at least two suspects attempted to commit a robbery, police said.

During the incident, the delivery driver — who was armed — fired a shot at the suspects.

The suspects fled on foot.

It is unknown if they were struck.

Anyone with information in this incident may be eligible for a reward of up to $1000 and can remain anonymous by calling CrimeLine at 800-423-TIPS.
    MyFox Orlando | Pizza man fires would-be robbers
    Titusville pizza driver fires shot at robbers | floridatoday.com | FLORIDA TODAY

Dangerous business for certain, I think I'd be carrying regardless of company policy if I were doing that job. Though, if Domino's fires the guy I'm gonna have to find a new pizza joint (which sucks because Domino's is the closest to me).

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    There was a story here in town about a Domino's driver got attacked on a delivery last week. One story I heard said the guys came at him with a brick.

MyFox Orlando | Pizza man fires would-be robbers
    Titusville pizza driver fires shot at robbers | floridatoday.com | FLORIDA TODAY

Dangerous business for certain, I think I'd be carrying regardless of company policy if I were doing that job. Though, if Domino's fires the guy I'm gonna have to find a new pizza joint (which sucks because Domino's is the closest to me).

You'd have to be crazy to not carry if you're delivering pizzas. Late at night you'd be an easy target.

Top Bottom