• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Did you do your own? Is there specific size requirements or anything like that.

if you are asking about the requirements for that brace eform. it doesn't specify passport photo, so i guess the nudes if they are within a year.

but yes, i did my own for a form 4 paper.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    And switch out uppers as needed ? Any length below 16 inches?
    You can put any butt stock on it and are also allowed to have vertical grip with SBR.. I'm not so sure about barrel length since they ask for the barrel length on the form 1. (I'm sure someone who knows more will chime in).
    I just finally submitted mine. It was a little stressful for me personally, but I'm glad I got it done and now I have a much better understanding for the future. Had only done paper form 4's previously with a dealer to walk me through it.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Made up laws are not laws at all.

I drew my line in the sand unintentionally. I had no desire to break any laws.

When they came for bump stocks, I didn’t speak up because I didn’t own any bump stocks (I lived in Massachusetts at the time though, so they were already illegal).

When I moved to Indiana I bought braced pistols…and I’m not turning them in. They can come and get me.

Think twice before you comply with any of this nonsense. You bought something legally in its current configuration and now they’re telling you it’s no longer ok and you need to modify your legally purchased firearm.

Slippery slope of you ask me. We’re allowing unelected bureaucrats (AFT) to determine what is acceptable and what is not. THAT, in and of itself, is unacceptable in a free society.

Wake up ladies and gentlemen. If you let them chip away at this, you’ll have nothing left in no time. Ask me how I know.

Sincerely
    -The guy formerly from Massachusetts that moved to Indiana to get away from this garbage

Elcidaviator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2021
    Scottsburg

When they came for bump stocks, I didn’t speak up because I didn’t own any bump stocks (I lived in Massachusetts at the time though, so they were already illegal).

When I moved to Indiana I bought braced pistols…and I’m not turning them in. They can come and get me.

Think twice before you comply with any of this nonsense. You bought something legally in its current configuration and now they’re telling you it’s no longer ok and you need to modify your legally purchased firearm.

Slippery slope of you ask me. We’re allowing unelected bureaucrats (AFT) to determine what is acceptable and what is not. THAT, in and of itself, is unacceptable in a free society.

Wake up ladies and gentlemen. If you let them chip away at this, you’ll have nothing left in no time. Ask me how I know.

Sincerely
    -The guy formerly from Massachusetts that moved to Indiana to get away from this garbage
    And you bought that pistol braced AR after, the ATF specifically stated not only is that brace legal, but legal to shoulder.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Sincerely
    I will say this, I know two Maryland men that both used to own gun stores. Both were also class 3 dealers.
    They both FAAFO with getting stupid with nfa items. Both lost in Federal court, one bargined out for a year, the other did ten years. I dont recall each others fines.
    One store was in Annapolis and the other in Silver Spring.
    I wss doing a transfer with one of them at the time of arrest, it was years before I was able to pickup my HK53.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I did the registration last night for a pistol with a brace that I had been wanting to SBR before this whole mess. The only thing I ran into that I wasn't sure about was the CLEO. I wasn't sure if for me, that would be Indianapolis Metro Police, or Indiana State Police. I did find the information on INGO that it appears to be ISP.

Hopefully I filled this all out correctly.

Top Bottom