• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    Detail stripped & cleaned the frame & slide & it had rust preservative all in the innards, spotless now & lubed properly with Lucas Extreme Gun Oil
    Red Dot Co-Witnesses Perfectly Too!!
    OK Here it is, looks 100% complete except one of the OWB clips for the holster is missing
    That holster will do until something better gets here
    There is a long magazine extension base, I assume is for using the 15-round magazine in the standard P365
    Looks like from the label that this came with 2 12 round magazines & the 15 round plus the Romeo Zero were added afterwards
    I have the big white SIG cardboard box the case & holster came in, also came with two magazine carriers + manual, lock, stickers, rear sight assembly, allen wrenches etc.
    Cost was $489.99 + 7% Sales Tax, They also have a P365 non optics ready for $425.99
    I couldn't be happier...
    Not even sure I even want the smaller P365 now, but they have ONE & I could put it on layaway & pay for 4-5 months on it slow & easy
    I have a Glock 43X, Springfield Hellcat OSP, M&P Shield 2.0 + several others & have been buying these slimmer smaller lighter handguns lately + Easier to Carry...
    This is my 1st Optics handgun & will mount an upcoming RZ on my Hellcat too
    P8050009.JPG P8050011.JPG P8050012.JPG P8050021.JPG

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Very nice. I'm debating on my next pistol, and this and the Hellcat PRO are at the top of the list (though still considering others).

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    P365 is best carry pistol , the XL grip frame is the best IMHO. I actually traded my 365 for a 365x and could not be happier. But I don't like my pinky handing on a carry gun so I always carried the 12's anyways.

EmCn7NS.jpg

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Detail stripped & cleaned the frame & slide & it had rust preservative all in the innards, spotless now & lubed properly with Lucas Extreme Gun Oil
    Red Dot Co-Witnesses Perfectly Too!!
    OK Here it is, looks 100% complete except one of the OWB clips for the holster is missing
    That holster will do until something better gets here
    There is a long magazine extension base, I assume is for using the 15-round magazine in the standard P365
    Looks like from the label that this came with 2 12 round magazines & the 15 round plus the Romeo Zero were added afterwards
    I have the big white SIG cardboard box the case & holster came in, also came with two magazine carriers + manual, lock, stickers, rear sight assembly, allen wrenches etc.
    Cost was $489.99 + 7% Sales Tax, They also have a P365 non optics ready for $425.99
    I couldn't be happier...
    Not even sure I even want the smaller P365 now, but they have ONE & I could put it on layaway & pay for 4-5 months on it slow & easy
    I have a Glock 43X, Springfield Hellcat OSP, M&P Shield 2.0 + several others & have been buying these slimmer smaller lighter handguns lately + Easier to Carry...
    This is my 1st Optics handgun & will mount an upcoming RZ on my Hellcat too
    View attachment 215887 View attachment 215888 View attachment 215889 View attachment 215890
    Can I ask what location ya got yours at?

Gravyman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 21, 2022
    Fishers
    I love mine. I will say the mag spring force was way too strong on my 12 and 15 rounders. Such that if I loaded 12+1 or 15+1, it couldn't eject the spent round. I bought a couple magguts 12 to 14 conversion kits. Love em.

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    The rear sight is removed on the SIG & the Romeo Zero has a rear sight
    If you just look through & find the front sight as normal the dot is there right over the front sight
    It would be nicer to have tall front & rear sights & have the dot be in the middle of the window

I'm new to these red dot sights on a pistol but have had one on an AR-15 for a while
    I have another due tomorrow for my Springfield Hellcat OSP which will keep the rear sight with the red dot installed
    P8060015.JPG P7180029.JPG P7180012 (1).JPG

Top Bottom