• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    So I figured it was worth a shot. If not, at least I tried.

We just got family pictures done. And as most of ya know we lost our dog a month ago (not even a month). I was wondering if someone could photoshop a picture of our dog, Skyy into one of our pictures. I want it to be obvious she asn't there but look like she was there in spirit (If that makes any sense.). Let me know if anyone is willing to help. It would be mean a lot....

TIA,
    RM

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Like the picture in Back to the Future that shows people disappearing in transparency? Easy peasy.
    I have no idea what you just said. So....Maybe? Kinda like that? I don't know. I just know that I don't have a good family picture with Skyy in it. I'm not even sure which of the family pictures I want her in. I have a picture of my husband an I walking away from the camera holding our daughters hands. Maybe in that picture. How it's done?? I don't know what I want...I just want something that I can frame and when I look at it fee like she is still with us. Cheesy way of putting it, I guess.

If anyone is willing to play with it for me...pm me. I'll send you the pictures.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm on the work computer now... but I'm a night owl and might get bored sometime around 4 am tonight when I'm home. If those pics are around then, it might give me something to do.

no guarantees though. It's possible I might get distracted by shiny things in the other room instead. ;)

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Thanks guys for the offer. It's taken care of by two INGO members. :)
    (Btw, the blank reps....It wouldn't let me add textfor some reason.)
    Can't Thank either of them enough!!!!

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    Aww, and here I was, all set to show off my photoshop superiority. :P

Glad you could get her in the photos though. My family lost a dog I grew up with for 14 years about 6 months ago, so I know how important it is to keep their memory alive.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I'm thrilled. My Uncle just made a double sided picture frame for these....Super stoked at the turnout of BOTH...

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Both of them do me....The frame I have hooks to the wall by an arm where I can swing it out and let BOTH be seen. I'm very excited and I can't thank both these guys nearly enough...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I both love and hate that second picture.

I definitely have tears in my eyes right now...The picture is absolutely perfect, but I don't think I could hang that up on my wall and see it everyday.

Top Bottom