• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Is it possible to put in a subforum for photos, so some one who has a new pistol or rifle can post their pictures in, So it won't get mixed up in the general discussion, and keep things in one area

Here's an example of what I mean

Example.jpg

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Hey how did you do that. :)

So you want more then the sticky "show and tell" thread. I'm happy to consider it but I don't want to put too many forums up on such a new site.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I did it in Photoshop. I can understand not putting up too many forums on a small but growing site as some of them would collect dust, but as the site grows this can be something we should consider.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Ya I think its' a great idea. I need photoshop but I hear it is very expensive. Am I right?

Saw a blurb that Adobe was going to offer a Free version of PhotoShop, PhotoShop Express on their web sight. Don't know when it will be available

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    Photoshop Express is an online feature that offers some limited abilities to edit photos, but it's primarily an online album. If cost is your limiter, you can get a copy of Photoshop Elements at Best Buy or Circuit City pretty reasonable. Although it doesn't have all the features that a full blown copy of Photoshop has, it is still very capable. Although I have CS2 on my Mac, I have a copy of Elements on the laptop I use as a digital darkroom and it fills the bill nicely

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    You can buy Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac directly from Adobe for $89.99. I recommend it if money is an issue. I don't know much about Gimp so I can't help you there. CS2 is Photoshop Creative Suite 2 (the newest version is CS3).

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    The full version of Photoshop CS3 is around $650.00. If you know a student, faculty or staff member of an accredited institution of learning, you can get a discount. But it will still run about 350 or so. You might be able to get a better deal on ebay, but not by much.

Top Bottom