PGM and a few 1911 Officer model samples!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Absolutely do 25 lpi checkering front and back instead of those vertical lines. Other than that, they look VERY nice. If the trigger is as good as the CM modified 1911's I've fondled in the past, I'd be considering a full size.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Absolutely do 25 lpi checkering front and back instead of those vertical lines. Other than that, they look VERY nice. If the trigger is as good as the CM modified 1911's I've fondled in the past, I'd be considering a full size.

Hey.....Nothing is "That Nice"...........:lmfao:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Is that only because they you know the name or you think as you see it, the DW is a better pistol?

A few reasons, I am a very big fan of the Duty Treatment the DW guns get and I have allot of experience (all positive) with the brand and for the price point they are loaded with parts that equal or exceed the PGM stuff. Now that being said I have never actually handled the PGM so I cannot speak to how it is fit but aesthetically I am not a fan of the SS finish either but that's just personal preference. You have seen what I post 1911 wise I know my way around the platform pretty well.

Top Bottom