• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I really hate when people go out of their way, or modify what they would normally say to include certain words or phrases, just because those words or phrases are the new popular thing to say. Examples would be "Selfie" instead of just saying "Picture" or random phrases such as "YOLO" or "Awesome Sauce", or how everything is described as "Epic" now. It makes me cringe and feel dumber for having been present to hear it. Doubly horrible when this is done on TV by reporters or actors.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I really hate when people go out of their way, or modify what they would normally say to include certain words or phrases, just because those words or phrases are the new popular thing to say. Examples would be "Selfie" instead of just saying "Picture" or random phrases such as "YOLO" or "Awesome Sauce", or how everything is described as "Epic" now. It makes me cringe and feel dumber for having been present to hear it. Doubly horrible when this is done on TV by reporters or actors.
    I totes agree.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    That's epic!

I think my all time pet peeve is people who speed up and slow down. I know, your cruise control is broke, but damnit, why do you have to notice when I'm halfway past you, then forget just as I get back over behind you???
    I never forget when you're behind me! :gheyhi:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My pet peeve is that everytime I send naked pics to Mandy Moore, I just get letters from her attorneys.
    I mean, how fair is that?

ponch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    When I open a can of soda and my thumb gets wet.

No turn signal.

impatient drivers.

when my shirt gets untucked

sweaty feet

Very slow drivers

ammo gougers

running out of hot water

neighbors dog barking late at night for hours

People that wait for a green to make a right turn
    im sure if u just thought about it a few sec u could come up with more DONT HOLD BACK

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I also must confess that I'm a habitual liar...
    BIT**! Wait, what if your lying about lying? Then what? Maybe you are a woman and I have been unknowingly having an epic online affair!?!? What if your really a man and I have knowingly been having an epic online affair!?!? Oh the hell with it, come here you sexy little "thing"!:naughty:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    When somebody says they will be there or meet you at a time both agreed to and are late... If I tell you I will be somewhere or meet you I will be early.. ALWAYS ! I hate waiting on people , I have even left before because of people being late... If you don't care enough to be on time then it ain't worth my time to wait...

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I've been driven crazy buy trying to shop for healthcare (NOT health insurance; I'm talking about actually visiting doctors).

I wanted some vaccines before traveling overseas. They couldn't tell me how much that would cost. Nobody could tell me how much that would cost. It's a ridiculous system. They perform this service on a regular basis, but they don't have a fixed price. I'm on a high deductible plan, so I'm very interested in the first $ 7k of costs (and vaccines had better stay well under that). But I got the vaccines last year, and I still don't know what I will have to pay.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My biggest pet peeve...

Typically, I'm not the snacking type, but every so often I'll open the cabinet to get something to snack on. I find something (a regular sized bag of chips), open it, and find THREE FREAKING CHIPS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE BAG!!! This really pisses me off. I mean, the last person couldn't eat the last three chips! No, they put the bag back and let someone else have their dreams crushed. Same with breakfast cereal, if you don't want the three spoons full of cereal, then just throw it out with the damn box!

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    When I am waiting at a stop light and people pull up behind me right on my bumper. I am looking in the rear view mirror thinking the jack ass is not going to stop. I always leave 1/2 car length to the car in front of me.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    When I am waiting at a stop light and people pull up behind me right on my bumper. I am looking in the rear view mirror thinking the jack ass is not going to stop. I always leave 1/2 car length to the car in front of me.

Oh, you betcha! I always do that, and I'm ready to goose the gas and get off to the side. I've actually had to use that; SCREECH CRASH CRASH CRASH! Hit the gas at the right moment and all I got was a little bump on my bumper. I drove away; four others didn't.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    My biggest peeve of late is when you hand someone your cell phone and say "look at this picture". They scroll thru all your pictures.

Whenever a person hands me their phone and says "look at this picture", I figure it's implied that they really want me to look at all their pictures.

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    Some one else's mail being delivered to my house. Keeps me up at night wondering where my NFA paperwork is being delivered to.

Chuck

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    My biggest pet peeve...

Typically, I'm not the snacking type, but every so often I'll open the cabinet to get something to snack on. I find something (a regular sized bag of chips), open it, and find THREE FREAKING CHIPS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE BAG!!! This really pisses me off. I mean, the last person couldn't eat the last three chips! No, they put the bag back and let someone else have their dreams crushed. Same with breakfast cereal, if you don't want the three spoons full of cereal, then just throw it out with the damn box!

LOL, This made me laugh when reading this.... My daughter would use the last bit of toilet paper and leave a empty roll and that always made me... Eerrrrr, so reading yours reminded me of when she was young and lived at home... Thx good memories, she's all grown up now and married and has here own kids and I hope they do the same to her when they get older... lmao

Top Bottom