• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    So it seems to be popular to persecute individuals if it is determined that they made any donation to Trump, anyone’s legal fund, etc.. How about some donations be made in these liberal’s names and that gets leaked.......

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Just double down on your donations.
    Good idea, but the point is individuals are being threatened for exercising their right to support whatever they choose. Hack “reporters” are outing anyone who disagrees with the liberal agenda.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yeah, they are. You can't keep them from doing it but you can make their efforts nonproductive: Hide or stand tall.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Friend was fired from his job for posting pro-life memes on social media. Client saw the memes, was offended, contacted company HQ and complained. Company HR looked at his social media posts and he was fired. This is getting real folks. Free speech is being destroyed, along with people's lives.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Friend was fired from his job for posting pro-life memes on social media. Client saw the memes, was offended, contacted company HQ and complained. Company HR looked at his social media posts and he was fired. This is getting real folks. Free speech is being destroyed, along with people's lives.
    I want to say a year and a half ago I had a fake message made up and sent in to my work that I was a racist. No lie. My father had made a comment about a positive thing trump had done and a group of lefty anti-white weirdos jumped on him about it and called him a racist. They had a group they were proud of that focused on “getting racists fired”. Except “racist” was anyone they disagreed with. So they would make doctored fb posts that included some hateful thing that also had the name of the company you worked for to bring them in. luckily for me my boss was still there and knew better. She looked in my account, found the thread and printed it for HR. Those people then deleted their posts and reported it to fb to get it deleted.

I saw a screenshot of what they had sent HR and it was close but not quite. If you’re going to fake a message at least use the persons grammar and writing style. Going to acronyms and shortened urban slang when everything else has been normal redneck English isn’t very convincing.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Aside from a couple of gun owner forums, I have not engaged Facebook or Twitter for the reasons posted above. My son (27) is active in expressing opinions on some platforms and I worry that he could get fired or cancelled some day because of it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’m done with the lefts intimidation. I’ll say what I want when I want, do what I want when I want, and own what I want when I want. If it isn’t illegal they can **** off it’s none of their business.
    All well and good, but what should a family man do that would lose his livelihood over posts? We are a at will employment state, you can be fired for anything...

Top Bottom