• ...and so much more!
  • STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Not that we didn’t already know...

Didn’t want to post the full article here for copyright reasons but look closely at how they describe the two individuals with respect to race. They aren’t even trying to hide it anymore.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not that we didn’t already know...

Didn’t want to post the full article here for copyright reasons but look closely at how they describe the two individuals with respect to race. They aren’t even trying to hide it anymore.
    Now show me where they point out race when a black person kills a white person. Dont bother. Its too hard to find. They simply leave out race when the POC does bad things.

Like just the other day here in Indy they put out a BOLO and described the man's clothing to a tee. Yet did not mention race at all. OK, so am I looking for a black man in a teal shirt, sagging blue jeans, black high tops and a black flatbill baseball cap, or a white dude? Or hispanic? Or Asian? :dunno:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Now show me where they point out race when a black person kills a white person. Dont bother. Its too hard to find. They simply leave out race when the POC does bad things.

Like just the other day here in Indy they put out a BOLO and described the man's clothing to a tee. Yet did not mention race at all. OK, so am I looking for a black man in a teal shirt, sagging blue jeans, black high tops and a black flatbill baseball cap, or a white dude? Or hispanic? Or Asian? :dunno:
    I get the crime alerts from IUPUI and they do the same thing, race is rarely mentioned. In one of the recent rapes I think race was included but in the alert there was also a big PC/woke disclaimer about race.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Used to wonder WHO is pushing the media to spread a racist agenda...now the media just does it willingly. Wright had an outstanding warrant with charges including carrying a firearm without a license, failure to appear....she cop says her shooting was accidental...if I knew this guy was probably carrying a gun, I probably would have used deadly force.

STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Just for clarity's sake what I’m referring to is the fact that they capitalized “Black” but not “white”. Devil and details and whatnot.

Reactions: oze

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Just for clarity's sake what I’m referring to is the fact that they capitalized “Black” but not “white”. Devil and details and whatnot.
    I figured that. I had to check the article, and they do that throughout. In fact white is the only one not capitalized.

Brooklyn Center, a suburb just north of Minneapolis, has seen its racial demographics shift dramatically in recent years. In 2000, more than 70% of the city was white. Today, a majority of residents are Black, Asian or Hispanic.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

It's a sign of derision and disdain.
    I know because I've done it for years here regarding un American politicians, actors, singers, states etc.
    Go back and look through any of my posts about obama, bidet, hitlary, generic singer etc. to see this is action.
    You won't find an instance of capitalization on their ilk unless it was a mistake.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I get the crime alerts from IUPUI and they do the same thing, race is rarely mentioned. In one of the recent rapes I think race was included but in the alert there was also a big PC/woke disclaimer about race.
    Race is only mentioned when it's a white bad guy, or maybe a Latino bad guy...but rarely a black guy...that's the common perception.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I figured that. I had to check the article, and they do that throughout. In fact white is the only one not capitalized

I wonder if the Somalian population exploded in this town when Obama started stuffing the locale with radical muslim refugees.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wonder if the Somalian population exploded in this town when Obama started stuffing the locale with radical muslim refugees.
    Funny enough, Somalis came to that area in the 80s and 90s. During Obama, Somalis actually started moving back to their home nation. So yeah, there's that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    For context...

"“White doesn’t represent a shared culture and history in the way Black does,” The New York Times said on July 5 in explaining its decision."

Gee, I had no idea that black people were all exactly the same, and didn't come from diverse backgrounds and heritages like, you know, white people. Who knew?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "“White doesn’t represent a shared culture and history in the way Black does,” The New York Times said on July 5 in explaining its decision."

Gee, I had no idea that black people were all exactly the same, and didn't come from diverse backgrounds and heritages like, you know, white people. Who knew?
    At this rate, we DO have a shared cultural history, even though its just recent... We are all being accused of being racists by the BLM crowd, regardless of whether we are or not.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Ten bucks says it's a white guy who made this decision.

Checkmate, black people.

:):

I'm no subject matter expert on whether black people from Jamaica, Haiti, Nigeria, Morocco, France, Germany, South Africa, the UK, etc. like to be told that they are all the same. But I do know from life experience that it's not a good idea to ask a Puerto Rican what part of Mexico they are from.

:)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ten bucks says it's a (woke) white guy (full of guilt and self-loathing) who made this decision.

Checkmate, black people.

I'm no subject matter expert on whether black people from Jamaica, Haiti, Nigeria, Morocco, France, Germany, South Africa, the UK, etc. like to be told that they are all the same. But I do know from life experience that it's not a good idea to ask a Puerto Rican what part of Mexico they are from.

FIFY...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ten bucks says it's a white guy who made this decision.

Checkmate, black people.

Hell Biden told them that they're not even black if they don't vote him.

Top Bottom