• ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Not that we didn’t already know...

Didn’t want to post the full article here for copyright reasons but look closely at how they describe the two individuals with respect to race. They aren’t even trying to hide it anymore.
    Look. It`s too easy to take the bait and jump into the fray. Absolutely there are differences in the cultures of a great many of us, and we have huge differences in a great many things. But, when it`s all said and done, there are really only two types of people: good, honest, working-class people just trying to survive, and predators, grifters, low-life's who will bilk you, swindle you, or maybe even kill you to get what they want. There are good and bad people in every race and class of people out there. You`re exactly right too, the media love to categorize, label and divide people, then demonize you when you take the bait, give in to your most base instincts and respond in kind.
    Don`t take the bait. Take everyone for how they approach you, expect that they`re good people unless they prove to be otherwise. But don`t let the media drive how you respond and react to others. Don`t let the media create the very stereotypes they then decry, and accuse you of forming and fostering.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Capture.png

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I don't really consider race and ethnicity to be different things.
    Well ethnicity can includes culture, social grouping, religion, and nationality. So is there a German/English/American race? Catholic race? Here is an article that explains it a bit better.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    They are. Race refers mainly to physical characteristics, ethnicity is more focused on culture, shared heritage, etc. But humans are a diverse lot, so the terms often mix and intertwine.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well ethnicity can includes culture, social grouping, religion, and nationality. So is there a German/English/American race? Catholic race? Here is an article that explains it a bit better.
    I tried reading but that page is so dripping with activist progressivism I couldn't get through more than a few paragraphs of lies before my sides were splitting.

Race is a broader version of ethnicity. And yes, they are both genetic, and those genetics can derive where you came from.

For example, jewish would be a race. Ashkenazi and Sephardi would be ethnicities.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I tried reading but that page is so dripping with activist progressivism I couldn't get through more than a few paragraphs of lies before my sides were splitting.

Race is a broader version of ethnicity. And yes, they are both genetic, and those genetics can derive where you came from.

For example, jewish would be a race. Ashkenazi and Sephardi would be ethnicities.
    So Jewish is a race, but there are black/white/oriental jews. Are they all the same race?

And you didn't answer my question, since ethnicity can include nationality/religion is there a German/English/American/etc races? How about Christian/Lutheran/etc races?

There are 3(or 4) generally accepted races Caucasoid,Mongoloid,Negroid with a 4th considered by some to be Australoid

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Jews are a race of people to be sure. Define that however one wishes, but there is a Jewish race, and there is a Jewish faith and Jewish form of worship. If someone just wants to debate the nuances, go for it I guess.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Jews are a race of people to be sure. Define that however one wishes, but there is a Jewish race, and there is a Jewish faith and Jewish form of worship. If someone just wants to debate the nuances, go for it I guess.
    How do you figure? As I posted above there are 3-4 accepted races, Jews aren't one of them.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    And which one would that be?
    Here is one perspective of many other people that is captured in an article...

In the end, it really doesn`t even matter. The Jews are historically known to be Gods` chosen people, and quite literally, the world revolves around Israel, specifically Jerusalem. This is where the armies of the world will shortly assemble to annihilate Israel, (they think). This is also where the Millennial Kingdom will be headquartered when Christ returns to govern the earth.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Here is one perspective of many other people that is captured in an article...

In the end, it really doesn`t even matter. The Jews are historically known to be Gods` chosen people, and quite literally, the world revolves around Israel, specifically Jerusalem. This is where the armies of the world will shortly assemble to annihilate Israel, (they think). This is also where the Millennial Kingdom will be headquartered when Christ returns to govern the earth.
    "Race, insofar as it exists at all, is a function of DNA. While there is a cluster of genes associated with being Jewish, non-Jewish people can possess those genes, and there are entire Jewish communities that don’t have them (presumably because these communities became isolated before those haplotype markers entered the DNA). Finally, a person can’t change his race but a person who isn’t Jewish can become Jewish. So it’s not looking good to define Judaism as a race.[1]"

[1] "While Judaism may not be a race, it should be noted that anti-Semitic attacks are nevertheless a form of racism."

Although I will agree it really doesn't matter. But as I posted above there are 3 or 4 generally accepted races, Caucasoid,Mongoloid,Negroid with a 4th considered by some Australoid.

Top Bottom