• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I’ve never owned a shotgun that shot the holy black. Have eyeballed the Pedersoli’s for years…. They seem like a good quality shotgun. Anyone here have experience with them or is there any other manufacturers that’s days? Thanks!!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I’ve never owned a shotgun that shot the holy black. Have eyeballed the Pedersoli’s for years…. They seem like a good quality shotgun. Anyone here have experience with them or is there any other manufacturers that’s days? Thanks!!
    Bird hunted with a guy that used one. It was fun to see. Seemed like a good shotgun.
    Reloading took some time!

Mongo59

Master
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    All of mine are antiques so the just get cleaned and looked at every now and then but I am afraid the boom may be a lasting one.

Twist and Damascus barrels are an easy way to make it into the newspapers...

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Had the opportunity to shoot one at my kids' hunter safety course. A couple of older gentlemen had them at the trap line and would let the parents take a turn. Both were Pedersoli and much fun to shoot.

Remington 90T

Marksman
    Mar 8, 2023
    Brodhead Wisconsin
    Bird hunted with a guy that used one. It was fun to see. Seemed like a good shotgun.
    Reloading took some time Had a Beretta double barrel muzzle loader. I like your line" It was fun to see" We always hunted in groups of three - Shooter never could tell where the bird landed or even if you hit it. Damp early morning was always bad.

Remington 90T

Marksman
    Mar 8, 2023
    Brodhead Wisconsin
    Bird hunting with a black powder is challenging --You need a spotter to see where the bird lands. Damp mornings are the hardest. I shoot a Beretta over and under black powder. It was their anniversary gun 20 some years ago. Nice gun but the bottom barrel is very touchy, too long of a flash hole.

Brayh92

Plinker
    Jun 25, 2023
    Owensburg
    I have a pedersoli I got for a steal. It's fun to shoot and I've killed several pheasent on put and take hunts and one jake a few years ago. Once you figure out the load it likes there pretty good shooting guns.

Top Bottom