• ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Some background on this story:

The PA state Constitution guarantees the right to bear arms. The right to OC has been repeatedly upheld by the state courts, and is the justification they use to say the requirement for an LTCF to carry concealed doesn't violate the state Constitution. There have been several police departments and sheriffs that have all but declared war on those who choose to open carry, and as a result there are suddenly several federal lawsuits pending against them.

Cops have been caught on tape going so far as to say "I don't care what the law says. I don't like open carry, and every time I see you with a gun you are going to be run in." Now, way back when I wore a badge, nobody told me I got to enforce what I thought the law should be. Just what the law actually is... anything is illegal. Some of the folks in those lawsuits are my friends, and I admire them for standing up to official oppression. Wish 'em luck :)

I grew up in Lancaster Pa. I guarantee you. If you OC in Lancaster ( 12 miles from Lebanon ) if not arrested you will be hassled to any extent they can legally hassle you. They will dig and look for anything they can find an un paid parking ticket anything and let me see did I say anything? The closer you get to eastern Pa ,Nj, Ny, Md the more you find this and the more corruption you find. They know they can pretty much do as they like. As most people cant afford the time or money to stand up for their rights. So they just don't do it to avoid the hassle. I mean a normal average working class man would literally have to give up half of his life to stand and try to fight them. I as a 22 year old man stood against them because I knew what they were doing was wrong. I was pulled over 3 times in a month with the LEO coming strait to my window half laughing saying Mr. Cook how are you this evening and then was issued bogus tickets they knew I couldn't afford to fight. So I for one anytime anyone stands up for their 2nd amendment rights I am first to stand and support them. When there's corruption in law enforcement in my eyes then there is no law.

Last edited:

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    IndyK,

In Indiana LTCH is just that, a "Licence to Carry a Handgun". I know this one old guy back when I lived in Rockville carried a vaquero in a gunslinger style holster with leg tie.
    I would if I had one. I OC a 6" GP100 on occasion.
    I'll OC if I get a Blackhawk, as well, but I'll probably carry a backup to save time on reloading.
    God Bless Indiana LTCH and cops that know that OC is legal.

EvilleFirepower

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    They can criticize her all they want. If the whole country would adopt a similar policy violent crime would go down to zero. I guarantee she is not the first pick a bad guy would choose to mug or kidnap after the game. I personally always carry concealed except when I'm hunting.

Top Bottom