• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    I don't know about serial killers, but if you read some threads in the political section there are only about three members that are not zombies, morons, idiots, murderers. I am not one of the three, fortunately.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I had my ID stolen years ago, and had to get a UPIN, it was a PITA, and continues to be to this day. Just recently went to buy a shotgun from RK, and got delayed...then denied....needless to say I was PO'd. I appealed, and found out the sales guy didn't include my UPIN ....when I told him repeatedly to make sure it was included.....I, too, thought it could be because of the dementian in chief......
    RK will not transfer a firearm until they get a proceed from NICS. I always get a delay. Even after three days they will not transfer the firearm. I just applied for a UPIN June first. We will see...

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    RK will not transfer a firearm until they get a proceed from NICS. I always get a delay. Even after three days they will not transfer the firearm. I just applied for a UPIN June first. We will see...
    My understanding is they still won't transfer. The UPIN still doesn't guarantee you won't get delayed. See it happen all the time

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Got delayed on a shotgun from a pawn shop (what is it with me and shotguns...?) picked it up after 3 days, 2 weeks later got a call from the BATF (this was before the E), wanted to know about the delay, told him all the info..end of story....No it wasn't Chipman......

bcod151

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    LA PORTE
    I've recently been delayed twice. Never has happened before. I was worried why when they told me the first time but it all worked out in the end with no problems besides the wait.

Kneedeep87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2021
    Fort wayne
    Alot of times your name is similar to someone else and they are just going through the next level of search. My name is unique and I have never been delayed but my buddies last name is Smith and it happens to him almost every time.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I think a lot of problems is the overwhelming number of hits on the NICS system. There are around 4 million hits a month be it ammunition calls or firearms calls it still takes time. If there is a surge like for instance. Biden banning Russian ammo. That's going to produce a few million extra calls just for ammunition sales in the communist Republics of the United States.

So avg around 7.5 requests a minute, 456 a hour, 10 944 a day, over 328,000 a month.

Last edited:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Got delayed on a shotgun from a pawn shop (what is it with me and shotguns...?) picked it up after 3 days, 2 weeks later got a call from the BATF (this was before the E), wanted to know about the delay, told him all the info..end of story....No it wasn't Chipman......

You are just too close to Kentucky...

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    My last two purchases have been less than 10 minutes. I’m typically a buy it, text me when I’m good to go. I should probably apply for a PIN at some point in time.

Top Bottom