• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    5 months ago he said he would be making videos for a long time. Now he is saying his video making time has gotten very short. I assume that means he had hope 5 months ago but is not terminal? I hope it just means he will be in recovery for a while and will later be back.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    5 months ago he said he would be making videos for a long time. Now he is saying his video making time has gotten very short. I assume that means he had hope 5 months ago but is not terminal? I hope it just means he will be in recovery for a while and will later be back.
    He said they caught it early 5 months ago; he also did say he wasn’t likely going to do chemo, then broke his hip, said if he’s going downhill, he’ll let us know in a video, then posted his latest video. Probably not a good sign

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    The prognosis is rarely good with pancreatic cancer and a 5 month battle with is is approaching the best case scenario. My father in law was diagnosed with a particularly aggressive form of pancreatic cancer last year and he only made it 6 weeks from diagnosis.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I wonder if these new inventions would work?
    Could a terminal cancer patient volunteer to be treated with experimental treatments?

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I've been a long time watcher of his channel. He had excellent demonstrations of internal residential structure pistol & rifle bullet and shotgun shell shot penetration through walls. His comparisons of various firearms were also very practical. His long video regarding the Miami-Dade FBI shootout is superb.

Pancreatic cancer is a tough one to beat, and any cancer sucks. Saw his most recent one announcing his replacement while scanning around the GunTube channels. Very sad.

Top Bottom