• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    5 months ago he said he would be making videos for a long time. Now he is saying his video making time has gotten very short. I assume that means he had hope 5 months ago but is not terminal? I hope it just means he will be in recovery for a while and will later be back.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    5 months ago he said he would be making videos for a long time. Now he is saying his video making time has gotten very short. I assume that means he had hope 5 months ago but is not terminal? I hope it just means he will be in recovery for a while and will later be back.
    He said they caught it early 5 months ago; he also did say he wasn’t likely going to do chemo, then broke his hip, said if he’s going downhill, he’ll let us know in a video, then posted his latest video. Probably not a good sign

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    The prognosis is rarely good with pancreatic cancer and a 5 month battle with is is approaching the best case scenario. My father in law was diagnosed with a particularly aggressive form of pancreatic cancer last year and he only made it 6 weeks from diagnosis.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I wonder if these new inventions would work?
    Could a terminal cancer patient volunteer to be treated with experimental treatments?

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I've been a long time watcher of his channel. He had excellent demonstrations of internal residential structure pistol & rifle bullet and shotgun shell shot penetration through walls. His comparisons of various firearms were also very practical. His long video regarding the Miami-Dade FBI shootout is superb.

Pancreatic cancer is a tough one to beat, and any cancer sucks. Saw his most recent one announcing his replacement while scanning around the GunTube channels. Very sad.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom