• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mShu7

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I work in the techology department (non-teacher) for a school corp in Hendricks County but would like to add something part-time to supplement it. It definitely doesn't have to be something tech-related. In fact, I'd actually prefer it not be. I'm done at school around 3:30 pm everyday. Anyway, if anyone in the Hendricks County area knows of something, PM and I'll send you a link to my "LinkedIn" profile. Thanks!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Excuse my stupidity....but what type work does an employee in Techology do? Is this the same as technology? Just curious...I have friends who work in IT, but yet they know nothing about building a website....but they can sure write "codes".

I need my business website re-done and maintained by someone who knows about SEO....but man that stuff is expensive if you hire a big company to do it.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I worked part time at a Home Depot for a while when my wife was still in school. I really enjoyed it and learned quite a bit, plus now when I go into HD I know where everything is at.

mShu7

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Excuse my stupidity....but what type work does an employee in Techology do? Is this the same as technology? Just curious...I have friends who work in IT, but yet they know nothing about building a website....but they can sure write "codes".

I need my business website re-done and maintained by someone who knows about SEO....but man that stuff is expensive if you hire a big company to do it.

Actually, it's not a stupid question at all. Me and a web guy were talking about this exact thing the other day. What I do is more desktop support for our school corporation - dealing with software, hardware, & networking. I know nothing about web design. And the web design guy I was talking to said he knew nothing about computers, but people think that since he does web stuff, he knows everything about computers. If you don't work in the IT field, it's definitely confusing to know what person knows what kind of IT stuff.

Top Bottom