PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No, this was multiples. No running, just lots of ignorance of the rules. I think they were almost all rule 7s
    It’s a shame the software isn’t flexible enough to allow an administrator to restrict with users can bump a thread. If it could be configured so that only the threads‘ authors could bump a thread Texkev could lay most of his mod crew off. :)

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    It’s a shame the software isn’t flexible enough to allow an administrator to restrict with users can bump a thread. If it could be configured so that only the threads‘ authors could bump a thread Texkev could lay most of his mod crew off. :)
    Ya, spend a bijillon dollars just so you guys can draw unemployment, I don’t think so. Back to the salt mines.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No, this was multiples. No running, just lots of ignorance of the rules. I think they were almost all rule 7s
    I took a look at the closed reports, you did catch a bunch of them today. Rule 7... I don't know how the mods who came before us managed the classies without rule 7. I remember CM and BT really wanting rule 7. I see why.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I catch myself at least once a week almost breaking it. Usually by posting something like “What? You’ve got to be joking?”
    You can always just go with “your inbox is full but don’t even worry about it because you’re never going to sell it for that!!!”

Pretty sure that technically is within the rules.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You can always just go with “your inbox is full but don’t even worry about it because you’re never going to sell it for that!!!”

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm, NO!

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

Well, it might have been if you hadn’t let the cat out of the bag. Now you’ll have to think up another one. Just keep it under your hat till you burn it.
    :naughty:

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Who would have thought it takes so few guns and just a little ammo on a boat to cause it to sink! Now I understand why there are getting to be more and more magnet fishermen.

I became interested in magnet fishing and carry one in my kayak. Look around piers and walkways. Watched a lot of videos for fun.

I soon realized most of the videos are staged. One guy finds guns/safes and other valuable items every time he throws the magnet. Has to call the police everyday because he found a machine gun or crime weapon. Not even interesting anymore.

Don

P.S. - Only thing I have ever found was fishing gear....

Top Bottom