PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep, we were STATE 6-xxxx for years. Our Indiana Bell-provided phone even had STATE for the number in the little round card in the middle of the dial. Most of downtown Indy was Melrose I think.
    A few years back found an elderly family member had about a $10 monthly charge on their ATT bill when her daughter took over paying the bills for her. Called to ask and was told it was a monthly phone equipment rental charge. We estimated she paid about $4000 each for two phones that were in the house since about 1970. She couldn’t remember how long she had the phone but the house was built in 1966 so it could have been that long.

I would be remiss if I didn’t note that the quality was amazing to last that long.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A few years back found an elderly family member had about a $10 monthly charge on their ATT bill when her daughter took over paying the bills for her. Called to ask and was told it was a monthly phone equipment rental charge. We estimated she paid about $4000 each for two phones that were in the house since about 1970. She couldn’t remember how long she had the phone but the house was built in 1966 so it could have been that long.

I would be remiss if I didn’t note that the quality was amazing to last that long.

Well, back then they built to last.
    Mostly.

Maybe cars... not so much

Top Bottom