PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't think I saw anyone else with this combo, but my wife's favorite pizza is a thin crust with shrimp, mushrooms and black olives. I'm only aware of one shop in the St. Louis area that offers it. Me? Shrimp and I don't get along.
    Jockamo here in Indy could probably make it.

1708127684161.png
    1708127708995.png

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    My wife is from Wanatah. I rescued her and brought her down south a little over 32 years ago. We were married in her Lutheran church just south of town a few miles.
    Corn throwing words. . . . That reminds me. I heard on national pizza day that corn, tuna fish, avacado, and carrots are favorite pizza toppings in various states. Got me wondering what a pizza with all four and bacon would taste like. :stickpoke:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Do not like any type of fish or crustaceans. I can eat some fish, smoked salmon is good, but not something I go outta my way to eat.

I stick with the 3 basic food groups.....beef, pork, and chicken
    I picked up some small Ahi tuna steaks at Aldi today. I'll probably blacken them. Tuna steaks taste like...

pork chops! Well, same texture anyhow. :):

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Corn throwing words. . . . That reminds me. I heard on national pizza day that corn, tuna fish, avacado, and carrots are favorite pizza toppings in various states. Got me wondering what a pizza with all four and bacon would taste like. :stickpoke:
    Have you ever breaded bacon and throw it in the oven!!!!!! Omg thats so good!

Top Bottom