PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    When do I get the feds to send me a check? I pay taxes…..boy do I pay taxes.:wallbash:

The last time that I had to pay taxes, this happened to me !

IMG_6715-L.jpg

Now, the wife sends our taxes out to be calculated. It's cheaper than the Doctor bill.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    The last time that I had to pay taxes, this happened to me !

IMG_6715-L.jpg

Now, the wife sends our taxes out to be calculated. It's cheaper than the Doctor bill.
    Yep. And last year that cost me 1400.00. Thank god that’s deductible, or it used to be. They only change those rules about every 20 minutes. The wife won’t even let me go, last time I almost got into an argument with the accountant. And she’s just the poor lady that fills out the documents.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yep. And last year that cost me 1400.00. Thank god that’s deductible, or it used to be. They only change those rules about every 20 minutes. The wife won’t even let me go, last time I almost got into an argument with the accountant. And she’s just the poor lady that fills out the documents.
    We (business partners, no wife!!) go tomorrow.
    Still getting ready.
    The tension is high.
    Going to be a lovely Valentine’s Day.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I haven't even thought about doing the taxes yet. All of the documents are sitting here and I just need to put the numbers together, but I am dreading seeing how much our quarterly payments will go up this year.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    :dunno:
    Guess you’re correct, just the first time I’ve felt like INGO’ing for a few days n couldn’t think of anything clever to type.

That was my best shot. I’ll get clearer in a couple days.

I just learned about the tax season rush a few days ago, from a mod post, Mom45, Or KiA, can’t remember.

When do I get the feds to send me a check? I pay taxes…..boy do I pay taxes.:wallbash:
    Yeah i quit paying filed exempt on my w4! Im not paying to fund ukraine and house illegals when i have veteran brothers starving in the street!

Reactions: KG1
    Top Bottom