PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Obviously, this thread needs to get back on track. Elephant ears are superior to funnel cakes!!!
    Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN (GIF Image)

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Sorry to annoy anyone with recently joining and becoming a site supporter to post about a 380. I didn’t know what all this site had to offer. I will be looking into the site more once I’m off of work today so I can learn more about it. Hope for acceptance!
    Welcome to the INGO board. As you can see here we have a lot of people with a lot of diverse viewpoints. You may enjoy it in the long run, and you may not.

Good luck in your quest for a 380. Hope you find one. You went about it in the approved way. We get quite a few who don't and call them "runners".

A runner is one who sees a "bright and shiny" or "my precious" in the classies. Then they quickly try to run their post count up to 50 "quality posts" so they can enter the chase.

Looking forward to seeing some posts from you.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Welcome to the INGO board. As you can see here we have a lot of people with a lot of diverse viewpoints. You may enjoy it in the long run, and you may not.

Good luck in your quest for a 380. Hope you find one. You went about it in the approved way. We get quite a few who don't and call them "runners".

A runner is one who sees a "bright and shiny" or "my precious" in the classies. Then they quickly try to run their post count up to 50 "quality posts" so they can enter the chase.

Looking forward to seeing some posts from you.
    What we really need to know from them is what is his position on pineapple on pizza?

Top Bottom