PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    ???? …….:scratch:
    Aaaannnnddd....

hegone-duckdynasty.gif

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    What happened?
    Not sure if I saw all of it, but what I did see was that somebody kept posting replies where he would quote someone else's post, but not add anything of his own. The account showed they'd joined in 2018, but had only one post before today. He then started complaining about how his participation was "not encouraged."

I'm guessing he had tried to make a run for 50 posts with a bunch of one-liners and got his post count trimmed, prompting the meltdown? :dunno:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Not sure if I saw all of it, but what I did see was that somebody kept posting replies where he would quote someone else's post, but not add anything of his own. The account showed they'd joined in 2018, but had only one post before today. He then started complaining about how his participation was "not encouraged."

I'm guessing he had tried to make a run for 50 posts with a bunch of one-liners and got his post count trimmed, prompting the meltdown? :dunno:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland

There has GOT to be a way around these pesky rules!!!!!

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I know one of those two is jamil, but who's the guy with the green stick?
    Don’t know there names I just enjoy watching them, n I try n figure out which one has a super duper gold plated wonder nine with a bizillon rounds and which one has a 5 shot snubby.
    :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom