PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    This one is still a plinker holding at 49 posts.

That was 360willys posting one-liners faster than three of us could delete them. 6 more days on that one.
    Oh yea, sorry, got them mixed up. Was actually looking at both of them last night, decided mg87 was making decent contributions and had some knowledge to share. Still doesn’t make them not a runner, not for me to judge. Thankfully.

JD1966

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2022
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Rules are rules. I like popping in here to see what’s on everyone’s mind on occasion, but I sure would like to post a rifle I have for sale. Until then…
    How is everyone? I hope the new year will be prosperous for all.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Rules are rules. I like popping in here to see what’s on everyone’s mind on occasion, but I sure would like to post a rifle I have for sale. Until then…
    You know you can become a site supporter for $20, right? Or you could actually contribute. Member for 6 months. Less than 3 quality posts per week would've already gotten you access.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You know you can become a site supporter for $20, right? Or you could actually contribute. Member for 6 months. Less than 3 quality posts per week would've already gotten you access.
    Yep. Its not hard. I think I had my 50 in 4-5 days without really trying. It actually felt rather laborious for the first 30 or so. But soon I was at 50.

I dont remember why I was shooting for 50. I think there was something else going at that time where 50 was a milestone for something else. But I know I didnt have anything to buy or sell at that time.

Just dont try to crank out 1 liners to make a run for it. You pop up on the wrong radar when you do that. Its actually VERY obvious... We all look at the latest threads and suddenly a runner's avatar is all OVER the screen.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    ^^This!!^^

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yep. Its not hard. I think I had my 50 in 4-5 days without really trying. It actually felt rather laborious for the first 30 or so. But soon I was at 50.

I dont remember why I was shooting for 50. I think there was something else going at that time where 50 was a milestone for something else. But I know I didnt have anything to buy or sell at that time.

Just dont try to crank out 1 liners to make a run for it. You pop up on the wrong radar when you do that. Its actually VERY obvious... We all look at the latest threads and suddenly a runner's avatar is all OVER the screen.
    Wrong Radar, you mean mine? ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom