PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK. Enough peoples.

Why is this out of date new guy. What does not fit this Forum. It is perfectly clear.

In order to participate in the classifieds section, you must have a quality post count of 50 or more

You can also bypass the 50 posts by BECOMING A SITE SUPPORTER HERE: https://www.indianagunowners.com/account/upgrades

This policy is in place to help weed out scammers/spammers and gives our members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member. Do not attempt to gain access to the classifieds by posting a bunch of "one-liners". That will not work. Thank you and enjoy the classifieds!

Remember the classifieds are a PERK for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. This is either by posting on a somewhat regular basis* outside of the classifieds or by becoming a Site Supporter. We are no longer letting members get their minimum post requirement and then spend the rest of their time selling in the classifieds without supporting the site that allows them to do so.

(* "regular basis" is at the staff's discretion)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah I had to bite my tongue.

Thinking of the children.

I have no idea what is so damned confusing about the simple rules package we run this forum with. As simple as buttering a piece of toast. Apparently buttering toast i a stretch for some folks.

I grow weary talking folks into sticking around after they see the reality that we run under those rules and they get butt hurt.

But the mouse needs another Vaca apparently.
    I will take my 2 hours off now.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    People just love to "complain" about rules and hate being told "NO". We had a HOG (Harley Owners Group) meeting last night. Only have a couple rules, first is, as the name states, must have a Harley. Well, the do-gooders said that hurts some people's feelings so now it's open to foreign bikes. Really ticks me off.

Sorry for the rant and derailment.

Duff19

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2020
    Warsaw
    Yes! It’s a pain! Literally only replying to get my post count up. The person on marketplace who I can’t reply to might miss out on a sale

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    People just love to "complain" about rules and hate being told "NO". We had a HOG (Harley Owners Group) meeting last night. Only have a couple rules, first is, as the name states, must have a Harley. Well, the do-gooders said that hurts some people's feelings so now it's open to foreign bikes. Really ticks me off.

I own a foreign bike, and I'm pissed off that your group would accept me! ;)

Sort of reminds me of my time at Purdue - the Society of Women's Engineering president was a man. :n00b:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Thats the problem with the world these days. Reading comprehension is fading away.

How many members will you loose over that...???

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Personally, a former paratrooper, there are many things that do not strike fear in my heart. I am sad to say that motorcycles are one. I do not own a bike, however if I owned a classic Indian and was butt hurt that I couldn't join the Harley Owners Group, I would expect to hear FATWO.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Personally, a former paratrooper, there are many things that do not strike fear in my heart. I am sad to say that motorcycles are one. I do not own a bike, however if I owned a classic Indian and was butt hurt that I couldn't join the Harley Owners Group, I would expect to hear FATWO.
    So you understand why I'm looking at getting an airbag vest. :)

Oh, and I googled FATWO... huh?

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    So you understand why I'm looking at getting an airbag vest. :)

Oh, and I googled FATWO... huh?

female adnexal tumour of probable Wolffian origin​

(redirected from FATWO)

A usually benign, unilateral andasymptomatic tumour of the broad ligament, fallopian tube, mesosalpinx, ovarian hilum, and ovaries of middle-aged (30–60)women, which has been variously regarded as a tumour arising in Wolffian remnants or representing extra-ovarian sex-cordstromal tumour.

Prognosis
    FATWOs may rarely recur or metastasise.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

(redirected from FATWO)

A usually benign, unilateral andasymptomatic tumour of the broad ligament, fallopian tube, mesosalpinx, ovarian hilum, and ovaries of middle-aged (30–60)women, which has been variously regarded as a tumour arising in Wolffian remnants or representing extra-ovarian sex-cordstromal tumour.

Prognosis
    FATWOs may rarely recur or metastasise.
    Uh....ur...uhm.........:faint:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Yeah I had to bite my tongue.

Thinking of the children.

I have no idea what is so damned confusing about the simple rules package we run this forum with. As simple as buttering a piece of toast. Apparently buttering toast i a stretch for some folks.

I grow weary talking folks into sticking around after they see the reality that we run under those rules and they get butt hurt.

But the mouse needs another Vaca apparently.
    I will take my 2 hours off now.
    Obviously you never seen someone butter bread before putting it into the toaster. Had to stop them, did not wait to see what was going to happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom