PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wbayne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Madison
    Its a forum first with the perk of a classified section. I bet the regulars on here wouldn't miss it

I doubt i would either, but not posting on the regular doesnt mean im not here on the regular, i just dont announce my presence. I have free time now so i suppose i can keep responding here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We have a classified section?

I need to go check that out.

:shady::shady: Can't confirm or deny. It is classified after all. INGO UBER SUPER SECRET SECRET-SQUIRREL TOP SECRET. I think that's about as classified as you can get. OH, where people buy, sell and trade guns, and knives, and ammo, and accessories, and non-firearm-related stuff and fish tanks. Never mind...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For sure! Make it tougher to sell stuff and less likely for anyone to buy in

Yeah that is a bit of a push. No knock on 2A as he is a pretty stellar if not somewhat colorful fells.

I would miss it if it were gone. I have gave away a lot of stuff in there and sold/bought a crap load of stuff.

I just recently achieved my 50th quality post so I have ran amok.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

This is not Gun Broker or Arms List.

We are a discussion site, with a perk of allowing contributing members to make FTF sales.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah that is a bit of a push. No knock on 2A as he is a pretty stellar if not somewhat colorful fells.

I would miss it if it were gone. I have gave away a lot of stuff in there and sold/bought a crap load of stuff.

Do me a favor and quote a few, I must have missed them.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    If you are learning, then you have questions. You don't have to wait for others to give you the right info. If you really can't get involved and you obviously want into the classifieds, then there is another route there. You can purchase a Site Supporter membership and gain access.

Site Supporter

Someone told me that back on May 2017 & my life has not been the same since: even more fun!
    I was just starting my journey to buy a CC & a .22LR range gun when I ran into INGO & I couldn't get into the Classifieds before 50 posts & someone gave me a heads-up.
    Since I have the gift of gab I probably could have set a new record in getting my 50 posts!
    That was when my hobby took off, and was a "few" handguns & rifles ago.
    Made some really good friends here.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Ive got a post open in the long gun section with questions. Open to anyone’s suggestions

That is a pretty specific question. I got nuttin.

I looked over your posts and you seem to be doing pretty good. Just hang in there and before you know it you will be at 900 and not even know how you got there.

We can be a bit hard on people that are just here for a shiny they found through Google, but that doesn't look like you.

:welcome: 2 :ingo: [SUP]from[/SUP] NWI, since I missed your intro thread.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

This is not Gun Broker or Arms List.

We are a discussion site, with a perk of allowing contributing members to make FTF sales.

Yup, 2A_Tom is right.

Hence this forum being called IndianaGUNOWNERS, instead of being called IndianaGUNSELLERS.

Notice the subtle difference, you might have missed that while looking at the bright shiny thing out of your reach.

The vast majority of us are here because this is a 2A forum and could care less if there was a classified section, a perk for contributing either by substance or monetary.

If you wish faster access, slide me $60.00 and you'll get a 2 year membership and access to the classifieds.:cool:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Someone told me that back on May 2017 & my life has not been the same since: even more fun!
    I was just starting my journey to buy a CC & a .22LR range gun when I ran into INGO & I couldn't get into the Classifieds before 50 posts & someone gave me a heads-up.
    Since I have the gift of gab I probably could have set a new record in getting my 50 posts!
    That was when my hobby took off, and was a "few" handguns & rifles ago.
    Made some really good friends here.

Gift of gab?
    You're at an average of 5 posts a day.
    Gotta bump up those numbers.
    :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I am learnin’ stuff about INGO today. Not only does it have a classified section but a mod gives stuff away too? Imma hafta find this so-called classified section. Next thing hou know someone’s gonna tell me mods treat members to cheeseburgers.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am learnin’ stuff about INGO today. Not only does it have a classified section but a mod gives stuff away too? Imma hafta find this so-called classified section. Next thing hou know someone’s gonna tell me mods treat members to cheeseburgers.
    Don't forget the mythical FAQ

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I have used the classified section and as a result have met members of this board FTF and every meeting was a worthwhile experience.

If you don't think doddg has the gift of gab you will if you meet him in person. doddg - you need to get a few more guns that you have found replacements for so that more members can meet you, or expand your collection by buying. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom