PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bullcrap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2023
    Paoli
    Where it all started over 9 years ago.

The original in it's entirety.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...please-change-my-convenience.html#post1797323

Please list your reasons below on why we need to change it.
    Your penalizing the people that have guns for sale, I have seen guns that I am interested in and would probably purchase, I will continue on this site maybe I will be able to buy a gun from this site someday but I will never advertise to sell on this site.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Your penalizing the people that have guns for sale, I have seen guns that I am interested in and would probably purchase, I will continue on this site maybe I will be able to buy a gun from this site someday but I will never advertise to sell on this site.
    I think you are missing the point of this site, as well as the reasons for the 50 post rule. Sorry you dont agree with this.

Cliffs notes:
    This is a discussion board first, and the classifieds are a perk for contributing members.
    The reason it is for contributing members is so that we know who we are dealing with. This aint Gunbroker. (where you have no idea who you are dealing with, if you're going to get hosed, etc)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Most who sell here (that are not flippers) do not feel that way. They prefer to have some history thru a member's posts of who they are selling to and will not sell to non-participating members. This forum is a community. The classifieds are a perk for participating members and are not the focus here. I don't think attempting to keep the members safe is a penalty.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think you are missing the point of this site, as well as the reasons for the 50 post rule. Sorry you dont agree with this.

Cliffs notes:
    This is a discussion board first, and the classifieds are a perk for contributing members.
    The reason it is for contributing members is so that we know who we are dealing with. This aint Gunbroker. (where you have no idea who you are dealing with, if you're going to get hosed, etc)
    Posting at the same time... :shady: :shady:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and slow and steady, my friend. I think it took me around 4-5 days to hit 50.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just chiming in, you've managed to get the attention of 3 out of the 5 staff members here at INGO. Since this isn't in the Intro and greetings sub-forum it won't count as a record if all 5 chime in. The day is still young...

Oh, welcome to Indiana Gun Owners. Rules for the classifieds are below.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/th...assifieds-you-must-read-before-posting.36372/

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

A suggestion, my friend. Spend a little time reading the rest of this thread. It's quite educational! Maybe you'll "get it" after that?

I hope you hang. You are not out of my traveling range for trades. Look forward to trading with you, if you can become a contributing member of the forum. :ingo:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    :popcorn:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I will be more blunt as I am not a mod. Nobody cares if you buy or sell a gun here. NOBODY!

The mission of this site is not to sell guns.

It is a place for those with interest in guns to discuss them, from the most seasoned vet to a newbie that has never shot a gun.

This site also doubles as a magnet for the ATF to monitor gun owners…

DustEm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    IN
    I will be more blunt as I am not a mod. Nobody cares if you buy or sell a gun here. NOBODY!

The mission of this site is not to sell guns.

It is a place for those with interest in guns to discuss them, from the most seasoned vet to a newbie that has never shot a gun.

This site also doubles as a magnet for the ATF to monitor gun owners…
    EapTDA7WoAEu6_H.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom