• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Amen, my parents had no qualms about letting me have a beer here or there.

I never really drank much but I decided to binge to

Isn't that what many on here recommend for guns? Take out the forbidden fruit aspect of them? Let them know they can't touch them without permission but let them handle them in a safe manner when they ask.

Case in point, it was never a forbidden fruit in my life. Therefor there was no allure to it.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I don't want to minimize an addicts problem and I can only imagine their suffering but the few times I have been put on strong pain killers I couldn't stand it.
    I had adverse reactions to Morphine and several other drugs, so much so that if Tylenol didn't help then I just suffered through it, a lot of it.
    My help has always come from God. He has been my strength through several accidents and operations including cancer.
    The only help that I can provide for them is prayer, God can do the rest.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Can't tell you for sure what's in it, but when they start with battery acid, drain cleaner, starting fluid, industrial floor cleaner, farm ammonia you can pretty well bet it's not going to be good...
    Worked for a pharmaceutical company in manufacturing for several years. Pretty much similar to the formula of the legal drugs. If you knew, you would try to avoid them at all costs also.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Hard to be a drug addict when you actually have to work to put a roof over your head and food on the table. We have created a system where those who prefer to be worthless are coddled and provided with everything they need to survive while they enjoy their life of illegal narcotics.

If only there were ways to prevent it.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Anyone remember the commercials from the 1970's ???
    There's a reason they call it dope !
    I sure hope Indiana doesn't fall for the legalize pot crap, That stuff stinks like skunk butt and burns my sinuses to be within 100 feet of it.
    I for one know of many who are addicted to pot and have seen it ruin lives and shrink intellect.
    Move to a leftist state if your so hip on smoking weed ! see ya !!

Top Bottom