• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    So me and my newly acquired fiancé have agreed on an outdoor wedding since it's only fitting for us, I'm an avid fisherman and rookie hunter and she's been in and out of the woods all her life hunting and fishing and her family are big into hunting. So obviously outdoor is perfect..

But it the kicker is she's due in June with our first child together, may is a no go due to her previous marriage so we are aiming for April.

so my question is where would the best/cheap place in the 4 counties listed to make this happen?

UPDATE:: it's been bumped to June to memorialize our lost baby.

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Book a shelter at a park in one of these areas for the day. You don't have to say "I do" under a roof, but if it does rain, you'll have a dry alternative.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    So me and my newly acquired fiancé have agreed on an outdoor wedding since it's only fitting for us, I'm an avid fisherman and rookie hunter and she's been in and out of the woods all her life hunting and fishing and her family are big into hunting. So obviously outdoor is perfect..

But it the kicker is she's due in June with our first child together, may is a no go due to her previous marriage so we are aiming for April.

so my question is where would the best/cheap place in the 4 counties listed to make this happen?
    "acquired"?

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Yellowwood State Forest, beautiful! They have a shelter than can be rented/reserved. Restrooms are privy's.
    Deer Run Park in Nashville, also has a shelter house and real restrooms.

Congratulations or condolences, whichever you choose:)

Top Bottom