• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have been looking on the Internet for Black Rifles and guess what I have found? All sites that I have searched are out of stock. Go figure.

Has anyone found a place on the internet or locally that have any?

Just Courious.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    MC SPorts in Bloomington always has several. I asked about it and they explained that they are outselling all other stores in the chain so the others have to send them their remaining stock. At some point they will run low, but by then...

Mostly Bushmaster AR's, but they also have others. I am going there tomorrow and will check then.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    A local dealer buddy was supposed to get 30 AR's this week and was told by the distributor that they would have to pay a new $400 premium to take shipment (thats an extra $12k for us slow at math!!!). He said hell no..... Retail for him to clear the same amount of profit would have been $1300-$1500 per gun for a normal RRA.

I don't blame him. I would rather be out then try and justify why I had to sell a $900 gun for $1300 to feed the kids.

Last edited:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I wish now I had taken a fishing poll last week end than all my rifles. Lost them all when I saw this big beautiful fish and I tried to hit it with my 12 ga. Darn boat tipped over and I lost them all in the deepest part of the lake. The water was deep. Cold too.

I know dynamite is not legal but it is legal to go fishing with a long gun, isn't it?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I wish now I had taken a fishing poll last week end than all my rifles. Lost them all when I saw this big beautiful fish and I tried to hit it with my 12 ga. Darn boat tipped over and I lost them all in the deepest part of the lake. The water was deep. Cold too.

I know dynamite is not legal but it is legal to go fishing with a long gun, isn't it?

it is legal to have it in the boat for personal protection(hey some fish have teeth!)...but I would not recommend shooting at the fish as shooting into any body of water is illegal(fishing or not).

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    i was in MC sports today and they had 2 ar's. one fixed stock $1100 and collapsible stock was was right at $900 iirc. cosners had some the other day anywhere from $600-$900.

Longshot7mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Lafayette guns and gear had a few Stag and Bushmasters onhand the other day when I stopped in. $1040 price tag

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I want an AR with the gass piston system. But theres verry few offerings as its a new thing. And the cost too much right now.

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Has anyone found a place on the internet or locally that have any?

I know of a shop in Northern IN that had about 10 Stag M4 style's when I was there last week. I think they were asking 950 or so, I'm headed that way later in the week so I could confirm it.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    MC sports in bloomington is out. andrew said if it is semi-auto and .223 he doesn't have it and doesn't know when he'll get them in.

Top Bottom