Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sounds like it's gonna be warm all week, in the 90's till Sunday. Chance of pop up T-storms Wed and Thurs
    They're saying 90+ for us from Thursday through the rest of the 7 day forecast. Supposed to cool down later next week. I got the stand fan out of the shed yesterday. We'll need it on the deck for awhile.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wow, there was a mini-van that went off the road and rolled onto its side in the ditch across the road just a couple of houses down. They had to break out the windshield to get the driver out. Don't know how she managed to do that on a perfectly straight stretch of road. No skid marks or anything.

Weird part is, she was heading east but went into the ditch on the westbound side of the road and was on her passenger side. I think she may have hit a big rock in the yard and that's what may have flipped her on the "wrong" side.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I must have been inside when it happened. Nextdoor neighbor said he heard the boom, but I didn't hear it or didn't think anything about it if I did. My Citizen app alerted and when I looked, it said "vehicle accident with entrapment" and said it was 300 ft. away. That's when I headed out front.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom