• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I really don't understand these stories. I saw one that said like 125 missing kids found, using friend contacts and "last known" addresses. I mean how hard is that to do if you really thought your kid was "missing". and it said two admitted to being "sex trafficked", and one something else. so the other 122 were just not living at home? runaways? I don't get it

what exactly is going on in these places the kids are found? what's the allegation?

"Human trafficking" is a term used very loosely and I've never understood it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    39 Children Saved from sex
    traffickers in Georgia.

https://apnews.com/6064e7f90b9192377bc7034a6c07ae59

Another 25 saved in Ohio

https://www.theblaze.com/news/child-human-trafficking-ohio-us-marshals

so it looks like they're rounding up kids in tough situations, many of whom are being exploited. the blaze article is thre first one I've found that gives some context to what actually happened.

it saddens me to think of all the awful situations kids are experiencing even in their own homes, that fleeing for some of these other situations is better

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I know that is one of Trumps goals is to break up the human/child trafficking ring. I have a friend that is actually a senator (i will not say his name so take this as you wish) there are many on both sides of the political coin that are involved in this attempted coup because they say they are afraid the government would implode if all the congress/senate/Hollywood elites that are involved were to be outed.. i say if thats true, reveal who they are and let the cards fall where they may.. if they are involved in this Lolita island ****, they need castrated and thrown in gen pop at a max prison.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    And yet it's been happening for years, largely ignored.... till now.

Seems suspicious. :shady:

It's been happening...the authorities have been investigating and making busts for years and decades...and it's great that people to continue to work on this problem.

...but if anyone thinks this is new in mid 2020....

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    People have been working on this long before now, I know the Youth Opportunity Center in Muncie now has part of the old prison in New Castle for care of children that were involved in child sex trafficking...

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    It's been happening...the authorities have been investigating and making busts for years and decades...and it's great that people to continue to work on this problem.

...but if anyone thinks this is new in mid 2020....

Epstein shook things up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmanguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2017
    Tippecanoe
    I’ve “heard” the theory that Hollywood & Gov’t elites are involved as well. I believe it, but don’t have a lot of hard data - just rumor and innuendo.

Any links to data supporting this?

It’s truly horrific and needs to be blown up. You’d think it would get more headlines than some of the other garbage the MSM publishes. I normally follow Fox, but I’m getting more tired of those guys as well.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    There are opportunities to get involved to help if someone is willing. My wife and I just took in a four year old boy because his mom is homeless. She was taking him to a drug house to sleep at night then had him on the streets all day with her. We took her and her son to a shelter that allowed her son to be with her. The shelter helped her find a job at a daycare where she could take her son with her but in a different class.

They were going to pay for her to get a GED and then an associate degree. She lasted a week and a half before leaving with her boyfriend for a six hour Rendezvous. They told her not to leave because of COVID-19. They had no choice but to evict her. She spent two nights sleeping in a park in South Bend before messaging my wife asking if we’d take her son. We have had him since Sunday night. He had violent dreams the first two nights. We’d pray over him and sing Jesus Loves Me to him. The last two nights have been bad dream free. Prayer still works!

Our days are now filled with caring for him so my INGO time will be scarce again. I thought we could give him a better life but the truth is he’s giving us a better life.

UZhn5P6.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    There are opportunities to get involved to help if someone is willing. My wife and I just took in a four year old boy because his mom is homeless. She was taking him to a drug house to sleep at night then had him on the streets all day with her. We took her and her son to a shelter that allowed her son to be with her. The shelter helped her find a job at a daycare where she could take her son with her but in a different class.

They were going to pay for her to get a GED and then an associate degree. She lasted a week and a half before leaving with her boyfriend for a six hour Rendezvous. They told her not to leave because of COVID-19. They had no choice but to evict her. She spent two nights sleeping in a park in South Bend before messaging my wife asking if we’d take her son. We have had him since Sunday night. He had violent dreams the first two nights. We’d pray over him and sing Jesus Loves Me to him. The last two nights have been bad dream free. Prayer still works!

Our days are now filled with caring for him so my INGO time will be scarce again. I thought we could give him a better life but the truth is he’s giving us a better life.

UZhn5P6.jpg
    Good men look up to men like you.

Top Bottom