• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    While we're on the subject of technicalities, does anyone know if the Code has a distinction for religious ministries? They are NOT daycares under IC

If you're talking about Sunday Schools or the like, they are not covered by IC unless licensed.

I believe that you are allowed to carry if you have permission from whoever is in charge under IC if they are designated as licensed. If in doubt, don't until you are sure of the legal designation. Or get permission, just to cover your butt.

My church does not have a Sunday School. They take the kids into another room during the sermon, but since it is not a licensed daycare (or even Sunday School) I carry CC at church every Sunday. And if we have some kind of special event, I also carry unless we were to go somewhere where IC prevents it.
    Again, see the link in the previous post. It's pretty thorough.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    That was in 2009 and sound VERY fishy to me.

OP, I would say +1 OC, 0 for CC though

You are right, sounds like a lot missing from the story, but I have not been able to find any other stories about it. Like most things on the internet, i take them with a grain of salt, and I am not a cop basher as I am still a Military Policemen, and I believe our job is already hard enough.

OP, great job getting out the info to another gun carrier.

Top Bottom