• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    And as soon as they control the internet, more so than they already do. they will have eliminated a valuable resource that keeps the oppressed masses in touch. Oh joy

This is why I'm spending MiniJet's inheritance on raising/training homing pigeons.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    i_know_youre_listening.png

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    -Jefferson

I'm sure quoting any dead presidents will get you on the watch list too.

OMG I just quoted you quoting Jefferson!!!

:patriot:

:xmad:

:dunno:

:popcorn:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I'm sure quoting any dead presidents will get you on the watch list too.

OMG I just quoted you quoting Jefferson!!!

:patriot:

:xmad:

:dunno:

:popcorn:

Indeed.

Just think what would happen by noting how dry the Liberty tree is getting.

jb28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Many times when I see JetGirl's monkey avatar, I think of this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC1O_WZoKpw
    This is hilarious, a friend of mine sent this link to me about a month or two ago. But I can tell you what isn't hilarious..... The fact that our govt. is peeking in on everything we do and say.... Scary. So it kinda makes me nervous being a member of forums like this one. Call me paranoid but, it seems to me that they would already have someone as a member who's job is just to monitor posts.

rooster3654

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Knox County
    2600 is the name of Hacker organization. They have a magizine that has some info,news and how to's. It's kePt pretty low key. On a brighter note someone in a government analyst position will be reading this before long :patriot:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    This is hilarious, a friend of mine sent this link to me about a month or two ago. But I can tell you what isn't hilarious..... The fact that our govt. is peeking in on everything we do and say.... Scary. So it kinda makes me nervous being a member of forums like this one. Call me paranoid but, it seems to me that they would already have someone as a member who's job is just to monitor posts.

You really think that they do not monitor grandmas pies forum too? Any where people talk about stuff in a medium that is viewable is being looked at by someone, be it an alphabet agency or some advertising agency

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    On a brighter note someone in a government analyst position will be reading this before long :patriot:

I've got some news for you. Several three-letter agencies monitor INGO on a regular basis and have been since at least 2009. Posting that little word list hasn't changed changed anything.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

:shady:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I've got some news for you. Several three-letter agencies monitor INGO on a regular basis and have been since at least 2009. Posting that little word list hasn't changed changed anything.

Which ones do you know of that monitor, Scutter?

Top Bottom