• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I remember when that was a really nice area to live, now it’s just a few shots away from anarchy.
    I’m watching Indycar practice on Peacock so I didn’t know any of this was going on. Hope the officers are ok. Be prepared people, it’s going to be a long summer.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Police doing a press conference, getting very angry and emotional about how the officers are doing their job without thanks... First question from a reporter... not a thank you to the officers, just a politically charged question about what type of gun was used.

Media malpractice.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Im working at 25th and keystone.

Looka likevan armed robber was around here about the same time. Was about 30 minutes of sirens. Unsure if any were headed to the 2 officers.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It was inevitable. You can feel it in the air with all the criminals with guns we are coming across. Daily occurrence.
    don't worry Denny, Hogsett said its better and I am sure Mears is doing all he can to keep violent felons behind bars and not releasing them right away.

Please tell me I don't have to actually add the purple. IMPD is getting screwed by the media, brass and politicos. I don't know how y'all do it.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Police doing a press conference, getting very angry and emotional about how the officers are doing their job without thanks... First question from a reporter... not a thank you to the officers, just a politically charged question about what type of gun was used.

Media malpractice.
    Rafael Sanchez is a piece of ****. They let him be the MC for our awards ceremony even after he runs **** stories about the police.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There was a carjacking at Hanna and 31 about an hour before this happened (saw it on Citizen) and later it said the stolen truck was seen at 200 N. Shadeland. When this alert popped up the first thing I thought of was that maybe it was related, but I don't think it was.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I