Ammadimajob4.jpg
    Does this picture offend, why?:dunno:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Mixed feelings. On one hand, I dislike the man for the threat he poses to the world. On the other hand, we have nukes out the ying yang and with our current administration (and the religious right trying to make their play through Romney), we can be and are just as dangerous...

While maybe not "offensive", it's poor taste and a bit trashy... :twocents:

Bane_FTW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Wabash County
    Mixed feelings. On one hand, I dislike the man for the threat he poses to the world. On the other hand, we have nukes out the ying yang and with our current administration (and the religious right trying to make their play through Romney), we can be and are just as dangerous...

+1 :popcorn:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

"JUST as Dangerous"???
    That is ridiculous.

elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    Hahahahahah wow I wonder who approved that ad? Like ya that well definitely sell alot of ammo if we make it look like it works best on suspected terrorist..........hmmmm I might get myself in the marketing game .......I'll work for mickey d's and have a ad with a bunch of starving 3rd world children eating big macs (that will surely convince Americans that big macs are good) just like that ammo company assuring us their bullets will take out terrorist hahahahahahahahahah

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I think it is a great ad, but I guess a lot of members here don't remember the hostage crisis. We should have been at a state of war with Iran then, and rolled over the bastiges, but we had a pu**y president.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i dont care either way, ads and commercials with "gimmicks" NEVER make me want to buy anything. i just want to know what the product is and the cost

jake

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It frustrates me to no end when people don't understand Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has very, very little power. While he may be a crazy person and he may occasionally say things we find uncomfortable, understand that he doesn't run Iran. We assume the term "president" means he's in charge but, very simply, he's not. He's somewhere around 15th in charge of the country.

Off my soapbox, the ad is fairly offensive. Threatening a prominent (albeit relatively powerless) foreign leader just isn't good business for anyone.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think it is a great ad, but I guess a lot of members here don't remember the hostage crisis. We should have been at a state of war with Iran then, and rolled over the bastiges, but we had a pu**y president.

You mean the hostage crisis where the Iranians, after their revolution, told the US that it didn't want an American Embassy there? And then after about a year of telling the US to GTFO they finally decided to expel them by force?

Most people, incorrectly, believe that the once the Shah was overthrown, the revolutionaries immediately attacked the embassy and took hostages. That couldnt be further than the truth.

Yeah, kinda not finding blame to place on the Iranians on that one.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure ads are worse over there, considering they declared war on us over 30 years ago.

Being offended by ads is something politicians do. I just don't understand the correlation between M.A. and the Anti-UN Small Arms bill they were trying to garner support for. Most people don't want to keep their arms to shoot little Persian people, we want them because it is our right, and a vital one at that.

Uncle Lee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tell City
    The difference between the US having nukes and Iran having nukes:

We don’t use ours.

Iran or someone that they sell them to WILL use them.

The US sat back while millions of people were slaughtered by Hitler .

Here we go again.

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana

+1 this is not the way I would like the none gun com.to view were we buy ammo.not good taste or good for the gun community.:twocents:

Top Bottom