FREEDONIA
    Obama's Palestine Bill H.R.1388 Passed

Cudos to Jenni White
    Education Coordinator
    Oklahoma City 9-12 Project
    www.okc912project.com
    405-843-7540
    405-473-8801

H.R. 1388 was passed yesterday, behind our backs. You may want to read about it. It wasn't mentioned on the news.... just went by on the ticker tape at the bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA . This is the news that didn't make
    the headlines...

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza

The "presidential determination", which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States , was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance Movement
    (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review...itemized list of some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since his inauguration:

His first call to any head of state, as president, was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

His first one-on-one television interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.

His first executive order was to fund/facilitate abortion(s) not just here within the U. S. , but within the world, using U. S. tax payer funds.

He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

He ordered overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and the "terror attack" on 9/11.

Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to, and live in...
    the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    He needs to be stopped!! He is single handedly destroying our great nation, and we do nothing but type about it.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants... Thomas Jefferson

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.... Declaration Of Independence (this goes for the American people today too, not just for July 4th 1776 although the actual signing was July 2nd)

the question is now who is going to cast the first stone????

something has to be done but how and what would be done... is force the way? how do we say no to our government? taxes are forced upon us so how are we supposed to show that with out us they have no money? has the time come for an event like what is be discussed in my post? maybe there needs to be a meeting on such a subject? How are the people going to hear out cry?

im not saying this just because we have a black president, im not saying this because he is liberal. this post honestly goes for both sides. they will sing and dance to get a vote so they can stay in their position and make decisions for you. to them its a game of who wins the seat, who wins the white house, who gets to say/tell you what to do. it has to stop. i havent been on this planet long enough to see how far back this has been happening, i was born in the Regan days, and dont remember much of the first bush's days, but i do remember some of clintons. so from what i am seeing "to me" this is the start of it and it needs to be stopped before we have no nation to protect and preserve.

Saddle up cause the war is coming to us.

Last edited:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Marc I think it has already started. Many people are starting to come to the realization that we can't continue on this way. The tea parties I believe were a first good step.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Lucas is right. The Tea Parties were the start of the resistance. The start of the Revolution really sparked the flame when, after the Patriot Act was passed, the liberal Congress sunk in their teeth and then the biggest enemy to Liberty in this Country's history took office.

We, the Tea Party patriots, are the beginning of the revolution. This is stating nothing but the truth, please understand, I'm not insighting violence or violent revolution. I'm simply stating that The Tea Party movement IS the beginning of the end of this thing we call tyranny. May there never be a bullet fired in anger amongst any American's for political reasons. I do not want to raise my kids in that world. I don't ever want them to experiance that.

That is my motivation to fight so hard through the Tea Party. That's what motivated me to stand through 75% of the entire Indy 1500 handing out flyers and talking to hundreds of people.

I just wanted to make sure everyone was clear that I'm not advocating Civil War.

And the OP is exactly why we CAN'T do that. Not only are there sleeper cells in the Country, but now... NOW we have SCAPEGOATS that the government can USE to strike fear into the sheeple before the sleepers have time to act. This is how they can force their sick, twisted agenda on us in the name of safety and security. Read my signature line.

The time to stand up and scream is now. The internet is not the place to do that. It's great for connecting and sharing info. But if we are to stand up and be heard, we must convince those that see what we see, and feel how we feel, to come together and let them in Washington know one simple thing.

ENOUGH.

Please. I implore you. spread the word about the Tea Parties. Help us put a stop to this maddness.

If you don't want to see Americans fighting Americans and America herself fall victim to a true terrorist attack or full on invasion, we must act now.

July 4th is our next chance to make an impact. It will happen Nationwide so if you plan on traveling see if there's a Tea Party near you and attend.

All of you on here that told me we couldn't hold a nationwide protest for gun rights, did you catch the nationwide Tea Parties? Didn't I tell you it could be done?

No one believed me. Only a handful of you saw what I saw. Now the rest of you are waking up. Let's spread the word. Let's be heard.

I will look for you all on July 4th. White River State Park. 6pm. Be there. Stay for the fireworks.

I'm going to go have a drink, at 3am, and pass out. Or pull an all nighter. I'm pissed now. Maybe I shouldn't drink. I'm having a shot. Who's with me?

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Does this idiot not realize Hamas is a terrorist organization that is hell bent on seeing Israel and America burn?

YES!!!!!!

That is what he wants also. His hatred for this country, and everything it stands for, is soooooo obvious its sickening. Everything he does is to destroy this great nation. He throws us under a bus everyday apologizing for what we stand for to anyone who will listen. He then panders to every Muslim nation, even going so far as to call us "one of the worlds biggest Muslim nations".

.......So yes, I believe he knows exactly what he is doing.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    SavageEagle I love that movie quote in your sig. I watched it one time and went out and bought it because it made me think of our country in the future.

Al B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    EM78 South IN
    Does this idiot not realize Hamas is a terrorist organization that is hell bent on seeing Israel and America burn?

OBAMA IS NOT AN IDIOT!!! NEITHER IS HIS STAFF AND COMRADES!!! They know EXACTLY what they are doing!!! They ALSO want to see Israel and US burn.
    This is what scares me!!
    We started talking and working together and it got the tea parties going. Now we need to step it up. Just how I do not know, but "We the People" must stand up.

Anyone heard of or come up with anything?

It will be hell trying to break the stranglehold the media has. We need articulate people in front of the cameras calling out the liars.
    We need to call these people out anywhere and everywhere we can.

Frustrates the :poop: out of me when I think about it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    SavageEagle I love that movie quote in your sig. I watched it one time and went out and bought it because it made me think of our country in the future.

The quote is fro V FOR VENDETTA and it is a PERFECT MOVIE to show what we are heading for! If you have not seen it go rent it.

Top Bottom