Obama vs. Guns: How will it actually happen?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    It doesnt really matter, they have slowly been eroding our rights for a while now, they will get what they want eventually, with more and more illegals voting, more and more welfare recipients, more and more gov't dependent people, thats all its really about, get enough people to vote you in because they "have to" and you can do what you want. its just a matter of time as so many people say, but that time is VERY VERY SHORT right now. best to prepare, the problem is there really isnt anywhere to go.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is why 3D printing technology is so important. They may be able to criminalize FTF firearm transfers, but with point and click firearm manufacturing using printers and feed stock materials that cost less than the current sky high prices for ARs, they'll never be able to know how many firearms there are in circulation.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is why 3D printing technology is so important. They may be able to criminalize FTF firearm transfers, but with point and click firearm manufacturing using printers and feed stock materials that cost less than the current sky high prices for ARs, they'll never be able to know how many firearms there are in circulation.

how many people have 3d printers? this technology is very new, and awesome of course, but no wonder they are trying to fast track this. One thing, everything online is traceable. so they will know who has this stuff. no wonder they are trying to regulate the internet. so many things, happening so fast, they gotta act now or they are done in the long run.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenwood
    Tell the world about this site:

IMPORTANT - Look up attorney Orly Taitz. She has a website with her photo on it. Read and become fully informed about this president. Please spread the word to every website and person you know and ask them to do the same so everyone in America learns what is happening in America. We have to work now to save our country.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I have it on good authority that there isn't a threat to our firearms since Obama hasn't made any real efforts to infringe our rights in his first term. Past behavior being the best predictor of current behavior and all that. We're good. He'll put Feinstein and the others in their places soon enough. He just wants to let them feel they're "doing something."

Why should we put up with ANY of the above? We've been free for over 200 years and somehow managed to make it this far. Screw the Feds. They want to call me a felon starting in 2013, call me a felon. I'll live in my free world until they try to finally take my freedom. I've had enough. I was born a free man and God dammit I am going to die a free man.

In jail.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    And on the subject of Medical records, why do you think the goverment is pushing so hard to put them all on line? Their hackers can get into anything they want:(, and once they are in they will "GIVE" most of us a mental condition, to give them a legal way to keep us from buying anything they don't want us to have.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    And on the subject of Medical records, why do you think the goverment is pushing so hard to put them all on line? Their hackers can get into anything they want:(, and once they are in they will "GIVE" most of us a mental condition, to give them a legal way to keep us from buying anything they don't want us to have.

Many health insurance providers are now requiring that we take yearly health exams and fill out a survey. My last one listed me a depressed. Probably because I answered the questions truthfully.

Q: Do you ever feel unhappy?

A: Yes (which is true! Every morning at 7 am I feel unhappy, because I have to go to work. Going to work makes me unhappy. I would rather go fishing.)

Oops now I am depressed and can't be trusted with a gun.

How about this example. My wife's cholesterol tested badly. So when she went in for her yearly physical (supposed to be free via Obama Care) she asked about it. Keep in mind the idea of the yearly physicals is so that we can catch diseases early and prevent expensive treatments. Good idea right? But since she asked about her high cholesterol it was considered a pre-existing condition. That made her ineligible for the free yearly physical and we had to pay out of pocket. See how this will all be used against us?

Top Bottom