• ...and so much more!
  • Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    0.5% are not transgender

We used to be told 10% were gay back when they wanted all of their "rights", blatant lies about numbers

Well like I said I overestimated on purpose so nobody got left out. I wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. :rolleyes: LOL :laugh:

But are they even talking about those people... They specify "Gender Identity" when they discuss this, which points at the snowflakes on Tumblr that change their gender and race every other day.

This topic has grown to what it is because of how vocal these narcissists online are. Not the .5%... but the Tumblrites.

Exactly, the big problem is the SJW's that help spread this bile because they think they are making a difference in the world.
    These poor kids are so full of fight and resistance, but they have nothing to fight for. Tragic really....

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This is going to be problematic for sure. All it does is give our kids a semi private/semi safe place to play touchy feely. When I was a teen some girls and I would put any semi private place to use and public places were just a challenge. So thanks Obuma for giving every swingin D a safe place to go with my daughter

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If a trans is offended or embarassed to use the right restroom maybe that should be thier issue to work through.. No reason to put people at risk or to make others uncomfortable to make those delicate snowflakes feel better

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    There are going to be an awful lot of dads who will vehemently take exception boys using the same restroom as their little girls. Chances are a much higher percentage of "normal" boys will see this as the opportunity of a lifetime, than the chances of having any real issues with actual "transgenders", which I don't believe there really is such a thing. This administration is so far off the mark on this one it isn't funny. Who are they to dictate to America what we are to believe, they don't own us, I think its the other way around actually. They are so obsessed with the feelings a small fraction of the population that they have totally forgotten the feelings, not to mention the actual safety, of the other 99.3%. Some sick pup tries to use the restroom when my daughter is in there and someone is going to get hurt. Sorry about your feelings, but my daughter's come first.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

I hope a lot of schools will refuse to reply. Let's see if Obama wants to be known as the President that cut off school funding across the country to push an absurd issue, or if he wants to be the President that backed down when the people had finally had enough. If enough schools will push back this could work out great.

On a side note: We were told that if Trump was nominated for President we would be in danger of having a President that thought he could just do whatever he wants. Turns out they were right.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    image_zps0mfbk9oa.jpeg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There's so little value in this it has to be a distraction. Sounds like dc two step to me, don't listen to what the mouth is saying, watch what the hand is doing. Hold on to your wallets!:dunno:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Exactly, the big problem is the SJW's that help spread this bile because they think they are making a difference in the world.
    These poor kids are so full of fight and resistance, but they have nothing to fight for. Tragic really....

Maybe this will lead to a big states rights push

Now there's a cause for the SJWs...

Last edited:

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    All this is just my opinion but...

I believe everyone is overthinking this. We are dealing with an individual who from the get go was indoctrinated to hate this country and everything it stands for, and was founded on. Several of us on here warned about this exact kind of behavior if he was reelected in 2012. He would no longer be restrained by having to face the voters and Katy bar the door on what he would do.

There is no rhyme or reason to anything he is now doing, this is nothing more than an angry spoiled little child throwing temper tantrums. Because of his rabid hatred for this country as founded, and for the citizens of this country he is doing everything he can to 'be in your face'. We are dealing with a psychopath here, his narcissism has no boundaries. This will more than likely get worse the closer we get to January and he finally flies off in Marine One. (we hope)...

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    All this is just my opinion but...

I believe everyone is overthinking this. We are dealing with an individual who from the get go was indoctrinated to hate this country and everything it stands for, and was founded on. Several of us on here warned about this exact kind of behavior if he was reelected in 2012. He would no longer be restrained by having to face the voters and Katy bar the door on what he would do.

There is no rhyme or reason to anything he is now doing, this is nothing more than an angry spoiled little child throwing temper tantrums. Because of his rabid hatred for this country as founded, and for the citizens of this country he is doing everything he can to 'be in your face'. We are dealing with a psychopath here, his narcissism has no boundaries. This will more than likely get worse the closer we get to January and he finally flies off in Marine One. (we hope)...

Wait until December when he empties the prisons with a flurry of Presidential pardons.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    With the rainbow lights on the whitey house and all the other in your face,and now this bathhouse thing,I don't think he and Michael will not have to hide "ON THE DOWN LOW" much longer.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom