• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Does anyone have any .38 special that they might want to sell to me. I just got an old m&P revolver that I think goes back to around 1950. I wanna put a few rounds through it and put it away. I am hoping someone has some lighter loads made up, or maybe make some up and I can buy them or trade some brass or something. If anyone can do this PM me and we can work something out.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Does anyone have any .38 special that they might want to sell to me. I just got an old m&P revolver that I think goes back to around 1950. I wanna put a few rounds through it and put it away. I am hoping someone has some lighter loads made up, or maybe make some up and I can buy them or trade some brass or something. If anyone can do this PM me and we can work something out.

Count me in as a show, I have a bunch of 38 special, I'll look through it and see what I got, your welcome to some of it if you want it.

I'll bring:

Sig Saur P226, .40 S&W
    S&W 500
    Ruger GP 100, 357 mag/38 spec
    Itacha shot gun, 20 gauge (hopefully I remeber to pick up the right size shot for it)

There may be a new addition by the time the shoot, just not sure what I want to add yet. But there will be some gun shopping in store for me, The ruger is new, so I don't want it to be the only new kid goin with me, so it needs a friend.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll also bring a case of bottled water and a cooler

And don't forget the bling bling Hi Point!

I'm still undecided on what guns I'll bring, but it will likely be about a half dozen. I do want to continue shooting my long range 6.5 Grendel AR15 at the 200 yard range so that is one gun that will be coming.

Leaning heavily toward the CZ75 22lr Kadet too since that is just stupid fun to shoot.

Maybe a 22lr AR15? Or a purple AR15? I just dunno :dunno:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    They are all old. Production of the original guns stopped in the early 1980's. All mine (except for 1) date back to the original factory in Washington and were made in the 70's and 80's.

One of the two guns I just bought is BRAND NEW and UNFIRED. :rockwoot:
    Brand new as in CURRENTLY in production? or just new as in never fired 20+ year old gun?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Brand new as in CURRENTLY in production? or just new as in never fired 20+ year old gun?

New, never fired, 30 year old gun, with original (ultra rare) camo case. The camo case is so rare that in all my years of collecting Detonics pistols I've actually never seen one in person, only in photos. Camo cases can sell for a few hundred dollars if they show up on the collector market, I've only seen 2 ever come up for sale.

The other gun is such a rare model/caliber combo that many collectors don't know it even exists. There may be less than 10 in the world, I now own 2 of them :D

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    New, never fired, 30 year old gun, with original (ultra rare) camo case. The camo case is so rare that in all my years of collecting Detonics pistols I've actually never seen one in person, only in photos. Camo cases can sell for a few hundred dollars if they show up on the collector market, I've only seen 2 ever come up for sale.

The other gun is such a rare model/caliber combo that many collectors don't know it even exists. There may be less than 10 in the world, I now own 2 of them :D

What would ANYONE want a 30 year old gun for?? :dunno: :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom