NWI INGO Meet & Eat - 1st one for 2011 - Vote 4 Day!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2011 NWI INGO Meet & Eat Dates

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    sundays is church so i cant do lunch on those days.i will ask that it not be a really expensive place. not over say $15.00 per person.

cumminspwrd02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I agree no Applebees, there food has gone downhill the last few years and the service at the Valpo one was pretty bad the last couple times i was in there and that was about a year ago.

Are all Buffalo Wild Wings anti-gun? I knew the one near Southlake mall was but I didn't think the valpo one was, i'm never seen a sign there stating that they don't allow guns.

Wings Ect in valpo is a good place. I like the food alot better there than at BWW. I dunno if they are gun friendly. They are also an Indiana based company too.

I can't vote on a date because my schedule changes alot so if I can make whatever date is agreed on then I'll be there.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I don't mind the date---however as I am on duty on the midnight shift these days, I'd appreciate it if it was scheduled around 2pm ;)

The Valparaiso BDubs has never given me an issue for OC. Wings Etc. also has never given me an issue for OC. I'm open to anything and will try to attend. My vote was for 1/22/11.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I never noticed the signs in portage. They never gave me any hassle when I was OC'ing. Actually had one host compliment me. They still suck, so I stay away. Now I have another reason.

Last time I went to the BDubs in portage I was asked to put my weapon in the car. Never had a problem with the one in scheriville.

Someplace that has wings would be an awesome choice.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Are all Buffalo Wild Wings anti-gun? I knew the one near Southlake mall was but I didn't think the valpo one was, i'm never seen a sign there stating that they don't allow guns.
    Yes, it is their corporate policy. Just because you don't see the sign doesn't mean they don't have the policy, and it could mean that you just never noticed the sign. In emails to corporate its obvious they are a VERY ANTI-GUN company.

MeAndMyXD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Hammond
    The sixth is Super Bowl. Any place with a big screen is going to be crazy that day.

Well I cant make it on the 6th, I forgot all about the Superbowl.

Football means :cheers: and I dont think that goes good with driving.:D

Seriously though I can still make it.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    OK fine, It will suck for the both of us then. I might mess my pants, and all the pine air freshener in the world won't mask that odor.

Seriously, I hate Applebee's, but if that's where everyone wants to go, that's where I'll be. And, the farting BS was exactly that: BS.

Can I suggest Friday's or something?

-E
    The seating at Applebee's is not all that great for a big group anyway.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I will try to be at whatever date is picked if the work schedule is nice to me and see all the smiling faces of the NWI INGO members and family or friends. The best part of attending is to put faces to names, not by their bedazzled Hi-Point firearms :laugh:

Top Bottom