NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    View attachment 336291

Paul Goddard

45m ·
    Another epic region shot of the tornado from the Gary / East Chicago line around 9:30 tonight.
    It’s believed from all the witnesses this tornado was on land for about 500-1000 yards before crossing onto Lake Michigan making it a waterspout. There are power outages in EC but no sign of damage at this time.
    This photo must be when it got over the lake. The last thing in the background before the tornado is the 84" Hot Strip mill where I work and there's only about 150 yards to the lake beyond that.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I went to the Emagine in Portage last night and saw "Ordinary Angels". I thought it was great. Hydrate and possibly take tissues. Who knew Reacher could really act?

tomato.png

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Crown Point had a couple flashes of lightning around 8pm and not much after that. A bit of wind and some white stuff this morning.

Got the tree lights down after I picked up the kids and still had time for a nice 70* cruise for a bit last night before dinner.
    View attachment 336342

Nice looking bike. I don't know a thing about them, but that looks like a fast one.

mmpsteve

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    Ohhhhh...noooooo

The Bedford Park black hole of doom.

View attachment 336329

Nah. It's only been to Bedford once - you'll be fine. My last problem package went through Bedford 3 or 4 times, Fox Valley twice, and another 'sectional' center I never heard of. I figured it was mislabeled somehow, but nope, just the normal USPS BS.

mmpsteve

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    Turned on channel 7 at 6:25 to catch the beginning of Wheel of Fortune. Solid weather propaganda, wife insisted we wait till Wheel start. It didn't, Will Trent no, I don't watch it, kind of funny they preempt a new show.

Heard rumblings last night, nothing came of it.

Light flurries this morning.

A wise man once told me when you're watching Wheel of Fortune instead of swinging a hammer, your brain's turning to mush. I mean, what's next, "The View" ?

Apply purple where appropriate.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I did a side by side comparison between Do-Si-Do's girl scout cookies and Nutter Butter. Almost the
    same but a slight edge to the Do-Si-Do's for the outer cookie portion.
    Fun fact, the Aldi brand Tagalongs are better than the girl scout version, are available year round, and are only like $2.

Nice looking bike. I don't know a thing about them, but that looks like a fast one.

Thanks, it was my dad's that I got last summer. Its a 1994 CB1000, 1000cc engine. Probably a little big for a first bike, but I take caution when riding.

Top Bottom